Anal pressure (want to push feeling)

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Anal pressure (want to push feeling)

Postby Reni » 15 Feb 2013, 15:49

The sensation that I'm having is that I feel like something needs to go out but nothing. Like I need have bm all the time. Even I don't have much pain this sensation took over my life I couldn't function.
Same time doesn't matter how hard I try I would have diarrhea time to time which makes everything harder.
I just called my surgeon and will see him on Tuesday and we will schedule an surgery. I believe in my guts. I think that surgery is the
one closure for me.
I wish you the fast recovery and be patient I read here that it would take a year to heal completely....
I will keep you updated. Please do the same
Reni
Salt Bather

Topics: 1

Postby Reni » 16 Mar 2013, 13:02

Update: So, it has been a month since my last post.
I'm pretty much in same situation. But I think since I started the acupuncture i started having 2-3 not so bad days. Unfortunately, I still have relapse time to time and I'm getting used to deal with it without depression at least. according to the acupuncturist I will get better by the end of April. I hope so.
I started massaging it with coconut oil and it really helps me to release some gas and every time I release gas the nasty sensation gets better.
Also I started bikram yoga and seems like it helps too. But it is like acupuncture some days I would feel good and some days really bad. Seems like that's the healing process.
Reni
Salt Bather

Postby CrackinUp » 18 Mar 2013, 13:17

Hello again Reni, The red wine triggers my IBS a bit, so it's not so good for me in any sort of volume or frequency.
My fissure is now healed and I now have new symptoms / pain, exactly as you describe. Even passing gas can be difficult. I'm working on ways to try and break the cycle. If anything works, I'll let you know. I have a horrible feeling my body is locked into this cycle now. I have a swollen skin tag as well which may be to blame.
:)
CrackinUp
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby Reni » 26 Mar 2013, 16:47

Hi crackinup
I had a relapse yesterday... I don't know how many days will I need to recover this time. I feel like I would never go back to my normal life again... I'm sad. How r you?
Reni
Salt Bather

Postby pinpin » 07 May 2013, 07:34

Hi Reni,
I have pretty the same situation like yours, just having 2 ulcers instead of one after hemmi surgery 3 months ago. I too have this stupid wish to push during BM. And I have to push so much to get it out.
Though, I am on diet and miralax, I still have to strain during BM, this drives me crazy at the moment.
I have ruined my life.
07.02.2013 - got open hemorrhoidectomy, leaded to slow healing wound. Link to story
11.12.2013 - LIS surgery
pinpin
Administrator

Topics: 42
Mood: Good