diet and nutrition

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

diet and nutrition

Postby saintkilledher » 28 Mar 2013, 08:42

we all seem to try and heal things from the outside but realy we can only ever really heal from the inside out and that involves proper nutrition...aparently the 4 most defient minerals are magnesium potasium iron and vitmin d from the sun and proper clean water is very healing.magnesium defiecency is linked with muscle spasms and anal problems and vitimin d def causes hormone imbalances and immune dissfunction.the best diet you can eat to heal is mostly if not all raw vegan or just a little seafood and just pure water no sodas or coffee and def no alcohol.i often do the raw food diet and i feel so good but it can be hard with all these tempting treats and nice smell of cooked food and not to mention social gatherings.only if you do it a few times a year for a few days you are doing something good for youre health and you will know what it like to feel so energised and healthy.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Re: diet and nutrition

Postby Guest » 28 Mar 2013, 11:14

So I noticed when I was battling with my fissures that they started to give birth even with soft stools.
Your points well taken as I think all of the processed foods the chemicals and additives that only a Nuclear Physicist understands just irritates the hell out of our Af's
TFTT's