Felling fissure

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Felling fissure

Postby stupidanalfissure » 25 Mar 2013, 17:24

Went to the crs.. For my third visit... Let me know that the fissure is partly healed but still there.. He hasn't actually look inside because I believe he can see my fissure from outside...even though he has spread them pretty far..
I have noticed that when I apply my nifidepine I can feel the what I believe are the edges of the fissure.. As I insert my finger into my rectal are i think I'm feeling the fissure inside as well like I can feel the edges is this normal.. ? Also I apply with a finger and noticed my finger is constantly dry and peeling does the nifidepine cause this?
stupidanalfissure
Fibre Addict

Topics: 10

Re: Felling fissure

Postby Guest » 28 Mar 2013, 11:32

So you asked......
"As I insert my finger into my rectal are i think I'm feeling the fissure inside as well like I can feel the edges is this normal.. ?"
Not sure we understand you here. Re-wording may help bring more replies.
I have done a lot of probing with my fingers and I could easily feel my AF's, the healing edges and all.
GL

Re: Felling fissure

Postby marg6043 » 28 Mar 2013, 11:37

Yes, if the fissure is superficial is not need to probe inside, but when the fissure extend to the internal part of the anal cavity you can feel the area swollen and not like the rest of the surrounding tissue.
That is the part that takes longer to heal as only with proper examination a doctor can tell how deep it is at that end of the fissure.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8