Oddities or Minor Complications When Healing Naturally?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Oddities or Minor Complications When Healing Naturally?

Postby Anonymon » 04 Apr 2013, 10:10

Despite a minor set back this morning, I am healing! But I have been noticing some odd things in the process:
1) I can't hold a angel gas anymore. Trying or not, it just comes out. All I seem to be able to do is slow it down.
2) Something seems to subtly leak out of my anus area. Not incontinence or anything, but as the day goes on, there's water down there that seems to get tinted slightly brown and smells like the ass it came from.
Anyone else had any issues like this? In the process of healing, I wonder if my booty hole hasn't healed in such a way that it doesn't completely close. #2 might be sitz water leaking out gradually and taking on the quality of the bacteria in the colon. I've read about people having pus, but it doesn't seem like that at all... Though I have an admittedly limited point of reference on that.
Anonymon
Salt Bather

Topics: 26

Re: Oddities or Minor Complications When Healing Naturally?

Postby marg6043 » 04 Apr 2013, 14:01

Anonymon, my fissure is 10 months old healing naturally, I had many painful set backs until month 6, but after that is been mildly nothing more than irritation, mild pain and a bit of blood two times since then.
Nothing like what you are experiencing, if you are having a change of your BMs with some leak, you should check yourself with a CRS to make sure that is nothing else going on, like a fistula or an abscess forming.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8