Soooooo much pain

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Soooooo much pain

Postby ottawagirl » 13 Apr 2013, 17:08

Omg I don't mean to post so many times... But this is happening to me as I type and I don't know what to do and I'm scared
I went to the washroom and I noticed blood in the toilet and I haven't bm'd yet nor was in pushing for one... I then pulled my pants up and started vommitting.. I was sitting here in the living room by myself for 20 mins having an anxiety attack by myself .. My sister is home now I'm still puking and everything else... I'm helpless and I *#?$!@#*!$ hate myself right now!!!
ottawagirl
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby ottawagirl » 13 Apr 2013, 17:35

Off to emergency I go
ottawagirl
Fibre Addict

Postby J-Fissure » 13 Apr 2013, 18:40

Hi. Please go to the ER if you haven't already. I'm so sorry you are in so much pain and discomfort, and I hope they will help you.
J-Fissure
Fibre Addict

Postby Savaici » 14 Apr 2013, 17:04

Image Hope that you did go to the ER. Let us know how you are doing.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby hendrick181 » 14 Apr 2013, 22:32

Hi ive suffered...and i mean suffered for almost two years... That is not meant to scare you. Ive been on this forum which is by far one of the best things i have done. My CRS is very gentle but still has to find out the problem.... However i dont think many CRS's have experienced these! They are just there to help cure them. Having said that, i tried nitro, nefipedine metamucil and miralax on a regular basis at same time to increase fluid intake and still got re-tears or at least re-lapses..... I recently tried sitting on a heating pad and it feels amazing. Usually the sitz baths do nothing for me to relax that "sphincter" muscle even enuf to apply any creams in there. After sitting on the heating pad everything is relaxed enuf to be able to apply it without feeling like im stuffing a golf ball thru there! There will still feel a couple days of burning if your AF is fresh but this is the best ive felt in a week!!! And i still go in for a 2nd round of bitox on wednesday....good luck.... Feel free to read my thread called "i cant take this anymore"... I have as many others have been where u are...nowhere to go but up from here!!!
hendrick181
Salt Bather

Topics: 2

Postby Rachael 1984 » 15 Apr 2013, 02:16

Ottawa Girl, sorry you are in so much pain. Did you go to ER? Hope you are okay. Please let us know how you are.
Hem Banding sept 2012
2Fissures
Nitro- Effective short term
April 2013-Botox-Effective short term
Diltazem-No effect, developed Rash
July 2014-Diagnosed High Resting Pressure
LIS performed on 17.9.14
Ongoing pain/re-tears. Awaiting pressure test results.
Rachael 1984

Topics: 26
Mood: Please heal!

Postby owmybum » 15 Apr 2013, 03:09

Ottawa girl,
So sorry you are going through all this pain and anxiety. We have all been there.
I know what it's like to suffer such a bad panic attack over the pain and bleeding.... And it's not something I would wish on anyone.
I hope you did go to the ER and got some much needed medical help.
Let us know how you are please x
OMB x
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !

Postby ottawagirl » 15 Apr 2013, 12:35

Well since my last post I did go to emergency that night.. I was in super quickly. I was having the worse panic attack I've ever had.. And couldn't stop crying that night... The doctor was very understanding this time (unlike first 2 times) .. He added he wasn't going to examine me.. Thank god. He prescribed me nuproxane 2 different kinds of stool softeners and a mixture he said that will help relax my area. Sine it was 10pm when we I left no pharmacy was open. We left early sunday morning to go to this special pharmacy that would do the mixture.. Unfortunately it couldn't be processed til Monday (today) so I'm sitting here patiently waiting for them to call so I can pick it up..
I did bm yesterday.. Same old crying and puking. But I've noticed since I've bought 'tucks' I'm able to go on with my day in peace.
Thanks everyone for helping me threw this.. It means alot.
ottawagirl
Fibre Addict

Postby Guest » 15 Apr 2013, 12:36

How you doing ottawagirl
Sorry to hear of your panic attack. Is all well; as it sounded like the blood may be from something other than the fissure. what the Dr. say.
Keep us posted, were pulling for you.

Postby marg6043 » 15 Apr 2013, 12:41

ottawagirl, I hope things has gone better for you and that your ER visit was an easy one, please let us know how you are doing when you have the time. Image
Thanks for posting I guess I posted at the same time as your post ER visit.
I understand your panic as I suffered with panic attacks and visits to the ER due to them for two years, but mine where menopause related, they can be very scary annoying.
I glad that you don't have anything major, and you are doing well beside the fissure problem.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8