Anal Fissure Diagnosis after 8 weeks of hell!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Anal Fissure Diagnosis after 8 weeks of hell!

Postby WENDO » 27 Apr 2013, 03:11

Thanks OMB.
I did get a bit of relief last night, due to 10mg diazepam and a diclofenac injection in my bum which sent me to sleep for 4 hours. Awoke at 10pm in time to say goodnight to my 12 year old daughter. It's not a life is it?
This morning she has gone away out early with her dad to shop for some clothes for her week long trip away with her school next week (I had hoped to do something nice with her being away but cannot see that happening now). I feel so hurt that she hasn't asked her mum for any help and has willingly gone with her dad. Feel like I have become a liability to my own child (and partner). I don't blame them. Most days I'm sobbing and feeling sorry for myself.
I knew I couldnt go out to the shops this early as I have so much prep to do to see how my anal pain will be but daughter insisted she go away early so I'm left all alone, crying and wondering why I'm here....never felt so useless in all my life as I do now.
WENDO
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1