the water cure & sea salt is working

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

the water cure & sea salt is working

Postby saintkilledher » 02 May 2013, 06:43

Ive been on the water cure and sea salt for 5 days now and the bleeding and anal spams have finaly stoped.
its also cured my acne, bloating ,dark circles under my eyes, fatigue, gas and foggy head.dr batman states that these so called diseases are just symptoms of dehydration.makes sense we are 75% water on average with our brain 85% and our liver and eyes over 90%.when our organs and bones are lacking water the body steals it from the colon and rectum lining to give to the kidneys and liver and brain.dehydration causes pain through out the body.headaches,strained eyes,gas,bloating,muscle spasms and twitching,asthma and so on and severe dehydation causes life ending diseases like cancer of all types.coffee and alchol causes more dehydration even more so all types of medication.theres 5 elements we can not live without oxygen,water,salt,potasium and glucose.we can survive for 4-7 weeks without food but no water and we feel it within hours and after 3 days the body shuts down and most die in 4 to 5 days,people that are trapped like after an earthquake say they survived by drinking their wee if they could not get water from another souce. youre urine should be clear and have no smell.10 plus glasses of clean pure water is needed and more if you sweet from excercise.always use a water filter and add a pinch of sea salt every 5 glasses to the tongue then wash down..guys look up the water cure....it has changed my life.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Re: the water cure & sea salt is working

Postby Guest » 02 May 2013, 10:12

here, here for sea salt!!
I always wondered of the importance of potassium in stopping sphincter spasm.
I know when I suffer leg cramps at night, just increasing my sea salt a little keeps the cramps away.
We see runners chumping down on bananas which has good in pottasium so they don't cramp up during a race.
Perhaps it may be a similar thing with sphincter spasms and their prevention.
The balancing act of not taking in too much sodium can get tricky though. alas

Postby buttquestion » 02 May 2013, 13:56

I like reading things like this!
I made a big mistake in my previous years by drinking so much coffee and not enough water.
The biggest thing I've noticed with my new diet/routine is that by cutting off caffeine, I feel my fissure heals 5x faster.
Which type of sea salt should I get? I only get water from super market.. those $1.00. Are those "pure" enough? I mean does it matter?
1. How do you purify water?
2. What type of sea salt is good?
buttquestion
Salt Bather

Topics: 5

Postby bgd » 02 May 2013, 14:38

That's it, 10 glasses of pure water and 2 pinches of sea salt? Any specific interval between the glasses?
I was already doing the pure water part, I have a reverse osmosis filter in my home. I'll add the salt, see if it does anything, why not? Already tried every damn thing anyways. Although I think I'm getting that much salt from food anyways.
May I ask how bad was your spasm and how long have you been suffering? Thanks
bgd
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby saintkilledher » 02 May 2013, 19:19

yes 10 glasses of filtered water 2 quick glasses when u get up from bed then 1 every hour or so, sea salt before lunch then again before or after dinner,room temperature is best specialy when its winter or not very warm,you can drink it colder if excercising to quelch first.
also forgot to mention im using extra virgin coconut oil on my fissure and taking 2 tbs oraly a day...you will feel so much better guys so much more energy and feel so sharp in the mind ,my skin has finaly cleared up and my yeast infections dissapearing like magic and also my ibs nightmare gone.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby saintkilledher » 02 May 2013, 19:33

sorry my anal spasms were not that bad tho my leg and shoulder spasms were bad from my dehydration.people dont realise theyre dehydrated they think only a dry mouth means they are, actualy thats one of the last signs,first is tired and fatigued sore strained eyes tension in neck or headache backache body pains and chills dizziness and amemic dark circles under the eyes yeast infections acne asthma alergies to polen and dust and food colitis and ibs insomnia and depression mental illness bone diseases gingervitis and heaps more....read the water cure by doctor batman
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby saintkilledher » 02 May 2013, 19:34

himalayian or celtic sea salt or organic unrefined sea salt
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby saintkilledher » 02 May 2013, 19:40

what i do is trap rain water of our houses skirting then put it through the filter..if you cant do that i would boil the water first then wait till it cools down then put it through the water filter.in my opinion bottles water is a bit iffy and expensive and bad for the enviroment.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby buttquestion » 03 May 2013, 13:31

Now I need to research and get a good water filter system for home and work.. ugh. I already bought sea salt last night. Unrefined.
Sea salt is cool as it's a good way to rinse my mouth.
buttquestion
Salt Bather

Topics: 5