Strange, uncomfortable feeling ....

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Strange, uncomfortable feeling ....

Postby buttgirl » 12 Dec 2007, 11:26

I had something liek this in Sept. I found that it was a combo of the muscles clenching and an internal hemmie. I used a combo of nitro and a lot of hyrdocortizone and it cleared up. It felt kinda like I was trying to give birth to my rectum.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby motherluch » 12 Dec 2007, 13:06

Good luck today Lecia, let us know what the new Dr. says. Definitely mention the Levator syndrome, with all of the pelvic floor issues it is very likely you could have this as it is a muscle problem. My friend unfortunately had to wait it out, they offer muscle relaxants or valium for it, but I know I couldn't function on those, maybe it is good to take them at night. Baths help too, but again, how many can we take??! Good luck today...hope you feel better and get some good news.
motherluch
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Postby Guest » 12 Dec 2007, 20:47

Shoot-I totally forgot to mention the levator ani syndrome to her. Dang it!
I knew I was forgetting something. I showed my husband a website that described it and he agreed that I might have something like that. It feels better when I take Xanax but that stuff just makes me so sleepy. Maybe I will see about taking klonopin again. A small dose might help relax the area. It seems like I have an easier time getting prescriptions for these than I do for valium. I don't know why!