Why do we have spasms with chronic fissures?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Why do we have spasms with chronic fissures?

Postby pinpin » 03 Jun 2013, 02:55

Hello,
I would like to emphasize well known spasm/burning/incing which usually occurs 30-1h after BM. Some of us getting not sharp pain during BM, some have pain free BM. But apparently there is persistent 3-10h(varies from person,or fissure) inching, which drives us crazy with chronic fissure/ulcer/non healing wound.
I think everybody admits this.
Ok. Why do we get this? And why are we ok rest of the daynight?
I did a lot of observing in mirror, before and after BM. Before BM I am usually relativly pain free and can see my ulcers very well in mirror. After BM anus shrinks and even if you spread you butt chicks, you cannot see your fissures very well.
But what I have noticed, even I am using bath shower handle, taking sitz bath. The wounds are dirty! You can try the best cleaning them with shower or bath. They still will have feces on them. You know usually the end of BM is more soft and easily stays on wound.
So what happens next? We have dirty stuff places on ulcer, ulcer starts to react and you get your spasm, inching, burning for 3-10h, until wound is not cleaned(you may ask how? - usually I go to BM in evening, in the morning I have much cleaner anus, probably this cleaning happens on cell level).
Ok, this is what we know so far. The main question is how to clean ulcer properly after BM? When you got a spasm and it is nearly impossible to insert finger whatever in you passage.
The answer is enema with some natural antiseptic like camomile. Make enema right after BM, wait for 3-4 minutes sit on toilet and let water go out. This will make you much cleaner, compare how long burning feeling you will have after this procedure and without :))))
Hope it will helps you!
07.02.2013 - got open hemorrhoidectomy, leaded to slow healing wound. Link to story
11.12.2013 - LIS surgery
pinpin
Administrator

Topics: 42
Mood: Good

Re: Why do we have spasms with chronic fissures?

Postby Just 'Pain' Tired » 04 Jun 2013, 23:08

Really interesting ideas! I think because I insert ointment after BM's it helps in this regard. Your approach to cleaning the area makes sense to me. I will be interested to read other responses! If you care to share, how do you clean afterwards with your enema? Image
Just 'Pain' Tired
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 10