New here any advice please?

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: New here any advice please?

Postby Please go-away! » 08 Jun 2013, 10:44

Please help!! wrote:Pps. Dragons blood is found in health food shops. One of the many websites with info - medicinehunter.com/dragons-blood/

It sounds helpful for all..Thanks, Good luck.
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15

Postby JHH » 08 Jun 2013, 11:12

Regarding the wedding, then here is what I did on those special ocations.
I said yes, but always left a way out. Drove in two cars so I could go home early if needed. Usually my fear was worse than reality. Like when you are in it, it's not so bad, and if it's killing you, you just leave.
Good luck!
- Fissure developed in Jan '13
- Started rectogesic in Feb '13 and diltiazem Apr '13.
- Got botox Jun '13
- Healed by Okt '13, although I still had some irritation for about a year.
- New fissure April '22, healed June 2022
- New fissure 24. December 2023
JHH

Topics: 16

Postby Please go-away! » 08 Jun 2013, 11:44

Thank you, if it happens it will happen.. the pain, I don't want to take any one out of the wedding. But you're right....just go for it or stay home..I should just relax and see..I know that my family, sisters and mom will not be angry with my decision over-all. its just upsets me.
once again, thank you
Every body's suggestions and advice helps us all.
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Postby Please help!! » 08 Jun 2013, 17:21

Aw (please go away) I'm so sorry for your tears and stress but I think (JHH) is completely right! If your up to going even if it means only half an hour then that's that, you have to except where your at bc stressing and being down on yourself won't at all help your healing process. Tell yourself it ok, trust me once you relax and except where your at it becomes so much less painful 'emotionally'. And pls try what I wrote above Dragons Blood, pooping without ANY strain, rectogesic, and loving youself! Xx
Please help!!
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby splinterboy1984 » 08 Jun 2013, 18:49

Also please try mirilax and magnesium. nature made 250mg. this stuff will heal you.
splinterboy1984
Salt Bather

Topics: 3

Postby Please go-away! » 09 Jun 2013, 06:28

Please help!! wrote:Hey there I am just new to this site, although I've read a lot from it. I have been bed ridden now for three weeks. My days go like this.. Morning I wake and first thing BM of what feels like knives. Straight to the bath for an hour or so, lay in bed always on my stomach and until I can't bare the pain anymore i go back and sick/lay in the bath where the pain is less greater, I had to quit my job also. I eat only fruit and veges and a juice every morning. I hav the LIS surgery in two weeks but I can't bare this anymore. I've done soooo much research and can't believe I havnt found anyone one particular solution. If anyone has advice I would so greatly appreciate it. And it helps so much to know I'm not the only one going through this. Much love xx

Its comforting to post our pain and concerns, we all know what we are going through. I wish you the best on your surgery, going to try and clean up, shower and get ready for the wedding. Image
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Postby Please help!! » 09 Jun 2013, 06:58

I really hope you enjoy yourself and are not in too much pain, I'm sorry if I came across as telling you to suck it up because I didn't at all mean that! Just wanted to make you feel better, you are right this site has been so good for venting and sharing with others. All the best to you and hope for a fast recovery :)
Please help!!
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby Please go-away! » 10 Jun 2013, 08:29

Please help!! wrote:I really hope you enjoy yourself and are not in too much pain, I'm sorry if I came across as telling you to suck it up because I didn't at all mean that! Just wanted to make you feel better, you are right this site has been so good for venting and sharing with others. All the best to you and hope for a fast recovery :)

its OK, we are all getting frustrated over this,we all tolerate pain differently.
I had a great time..and no pain or problem, of course I couldn't eat the rich foods.
they ordered me a separate soup broth, vegetable plate....plus there was a sweet table with fruit.. Image
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure