Ouch, Ouch, Ouch :-(

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Ouch, Ouch, Ouch :-(

Postby Please go-away! » 16 Jul 2013, 19:33

What a great Guy you have Sunshine. He sure is a keeper.:) 
Take care..Image 
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15

Postby Sunshine » 17 Jul 2013, 00:54

Thank you PGA Image 
Yep I met my sole mate Image 
And have the biggest Smile on my face this morning after just having the Least painfull BM in over 4 weeks!!! Ohh I forgot what is what like to not pass glass!!! Started off the usual ouch here goes, but after the first minute and a half, it wasnt glass!!!! I am so happy I have the grin of a Cheshire cat!!!
I do realise that this may be just a fluke and doesnt mean im healed....but ohhh, I shall allow myself to cellebrate not having agony, even if just for today.
Wishing everyone a pain free BM & happy day Image
Sunshine
Salt Bather

Topics: 2

Postby WelshDoubleFissure » 17 Jul 2013, 14:55

YEY! Excellent news sunshine! Keep up your routine!
Just spoke to my mum about Diltiazem (she's a nurse) and I mentioned your GP wouldn't prescribe it to you because it's unlicensed and you're right, it's not in her medicine book. But she did say they'd only prescribe it from the hospital.
The reason behind this is that GPs can only prescribe what's in the British national Formulary (BNF) but hospitals can prescribe drugs that are being testing which can be used for researching use. Its likely that My GPs have had a consent from a CRS to prescribe for a patient on their waiting list which is why they've been able to prescribe it to me.
So when you meet your CRS, ask them about it as its likely you can get it off them.
So good to hear about today's poop. I know that Cheshire Cat feeling, mines more of a mini dance.
Keep up the good work and keep smiling!Image 
Welsh x
WelshDoubleFissure
VIP

Topics: 4

Postby Sunshine » 18 Jul 2013, 01:39

Good Morning Welsh :D 
Yea I shall see what the CRS says about the cream, I was expecting a challenge on it from my Doc, only because I had read it wasnt licensed.
Thank you for your advice and also your good wishes. I am feeling your mini dance with my Cheshire cat this morning as I have had a second day "ouch"" but not "broken glass" BM!!!!!
I cant believe how amazing it feels....I want to shout from the roof tops..I DIDN'T POO BROKEN GLASS Image But I shant, for fear of being carried away in a straight jacket and promptly being placed in a padded cell, although the padded cell may enable me to sit!! :D  
Isnt it amazing the things we take for granted in life, like a simple BM! Never again. I shall thank God for every single Non broken glass BM.
I am praying that this is going to continue, and will without a doubt keep doing everything im doing, soft diet, vitamins, flaxseed oil, sitz, water, vaseline, Rectogesic, reflexology. I dont know which is helping but shall continue all.
Wishing you a lovely day Image X
Sunshine
Salt Bather

Postby Please go-away! » 18 Jul 2013, 15:25

You are doing everything right by the books our Little Miss Sunshine, keep it up, As healing goes. now sometimes I go two to three times a day, I call it smooth as silk.
Your rite we are ecstatic when our BM"S are easy with no or little pain. :D 
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15

Postby Sunshine » 18 Jul 2013, 15:40

Smooth as Silk.....oh how wonderful that must be Image I am just over the moon to be "Glass Free" and hope it continues.
You must be SOOO happy to be better. I should imagine anyone who has ever had these nasty things, will never take a BM for granted again once healed Image
Image  X

Sunshine
Salt Bather

Postby WelshDoubleFissure » 23 Jul 2013, 04:47

How's the butt sunshine? Still super smooth?
WelshDoubleFissure
VIP

Postby Sunshine » 23 Jul 2013, 07:55

Hey Welsh
            SOO much better than I was thank you. The B.Ms are no longer broken glass, although not pain free, but anything other than the glass is fantastic :D
The Sphincster seems to be a bit more relaxed, so B.Ms aren't quite as thin as toothpaste now. But even though I have smooth stools, I still have to push to have anything leave my body, even when its right there ready to leave, it just wont budge without a push. I tried even more fibre to see if it would come naturally when loose, but nope, still needed to strain. And I know Loose isnt good so shant do that again.
I have got my appointment through to see the CRS on 16th of August, so still have time to heal myself by then. I do hope.
I have also tried to stop focusing my every waking moment on my Bum, (not always easy) as it started to consume my life, and im sure giving it that much energy, was making it worse. Mind over matter if you know what I mean. So now I tell myself all day long that I am feeling great and very healthy with a perfect working Bum Image  and have asked the family not to phone for updates. No More Bum Talk. Positive thinking only Image 
How are things going with you? Would love an update on your healing. Hope the ex is starting to move on with his life and give you some space.
Image X
Sunshine
Salt Bather

Postby WelshDoubleFissure » 23 Jul 2013, 13:34

It's funny how much your butt can rule your life. I now couldn't consider going anywhere without a toilet nearby. Beach? Hell no. I ain't digging no hole!
Great to hear you're feeling good. It's also good to have larger BMs. This keeps your sphincter stretched and active. Toothpaste poop is for the chronic like me.
Gather any questions that you'd like to ask your CRS. I've got loads to ask mine in Sept. - how big was my fissure before surgery. How much Botox did I receive? How's it looking now? Why is my current Diltiazem a fridge kept one and my original one not?
I'm doing very well actually. I'm eating some of my favourite foods (croissants and pasta). Soon I will be reunited with my Thai chilli sensations crisps. Yum.
Had no pain for a week again now. I feel it's come a long long way. Praise Botox!
Welsh x
WelshDoubleFissure
VIP

Postby Sunshine » 23 Jul 2013, 13:57

Croissants!!!!!! Ohh how lovley, one of my favourite things, that alas I gave up for Cholesterol reasons a few years ago, so you enjoy them for me too. And you will be munching through those crisps before you know it :D 
Yea, and you would kinda give a whole new meaning to Beach Bum at the seaside about now!! :roll: 
I shall indeed have a question list ready for the CRS, like when can I expect to be able to sit on my bum again!! Ohh how I miss that, I havent driven for over 4 weeks, although I can now sit on a soft cushion for a short time, then its back to cheek to cheek swapping.
Im so pleased you are doing so well, long may it continue and you can munch your way through those crisps that keep calling you!!
Image  X
Sunshine
Salt Bather