Ouch, Ouch, Ouch :-(

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Ouch, Ouch, Ouch :-(

Postby Guest » 27 Jul 2013, 17:04

Sunshine
Looks like your still hanging tough. The attitude is there, the desire is certainly there, now with a bit of extra patience and some good old hands on experience on what makes a fissure tic, and you'll be well on your way to beating this creep right sunshine.
Seems like the hardest part is learning what those pesky fissures down there like and dislike and like a cold virus there's just so many fissure types that no two people's cases........heck no ten peoples cases dealing with this is quite the same.
So hang tough girl, things will seem great one day and not so much the next. But we all know that your in it to win it.
GL to you.

Postby Sunshine » 28 Jul 2013, 02:18

Thank you Buttastic for your kind words of encouragement, and Ohh I am feeling sooo.....Alive!!!! haha
The last two days, were pain free BMs, Bristol 4s, no pain killers required either day!!!! hehe, I could cry tears of joy just to have had "normal" BMs, and not even needed to push at all!!
I have now cut my Sitz down to two a day instead of three, but shall maintain the vitamins, diet, fluid intake, and Rectogesic twice a day, and im still going to bed sitting on a water bottle.
I dont know what it is that has made such a differance, or if it is just the combination of everything together, whatever it is, I shall continue.
Feeling Happy Image  X
Sunshine
Salt Bather

Topics: 2

Postby owmybum » 28 Jul 2013, 08:11

That's great Sunshine!!
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !

Postby Please go-away! » 28 Jul 2013, 10:29

Keep it up sunshine..you go girl..I think I'm slowly getting back.
It could of been my dinner I had 3 day's ago, I racked my brain.
I discovered, that the black eyed bean's I had then should of been mashed, easier on my IBS and Divert,.
I had my soluble, turnip's, quinoa(both soluble) and bean's(insoluble), but silly me didn't mash them.
Mind you I had a little too much quinoa, you know the saying, to much of a good thing isn't good, now too much sex, I don't know what that is any more....Image
My lunch today will be sweet potatoe, some chicken broth, and sardines (great for the immune system/nerve damage and pain)
I hope your having a easier day today Omb..take care all
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15

Postby Sunshine » 28 Jul 2013, 14:16

Owmybum..Thank you :D 
Please Go away, thank you too :D 
Are you keeping a food diary to see if you can work out anything that triggers a problem? As you say it may have been the not mashed beans. Not good to deal with IBS on its own, without this as well, poor you :(  Lets hope it was just a blip and you will be super fine again :D Sounds like youv'e got some pretty yummy meals going on there, good for you.
Quinoa & cous cous are so good for you, im the only one in my house that eats either as Hubbby & son think its not real food haha.

Feeling great & want to pass it on to you all. Image
Sunshine
Salt Bather

Postby WelshDoubleFissure » 04 Aug 2013, 14:44

How's things sunshine?
WelshDoubleFissure
VIP

Topics: 4

Postby Sunshine » 05 Aug 2013, 01:25

Good Morning Welsh :D 
I am doing amazingly thank you! No pain, Bristol scale 4 each day, can sit, walk, & drive with no problems....it feels like a miracle Image 
No more sitz, but I am still taking the vitamins, Flaxseed oil am & pm, prune juice pm, at least 3 litres of water a day, total healthy diet and rectogesic am & pm till I see the CRS on 16th of this month.
I never thought I would be so gratefull to have a BM that doesn't hurt. I shall never again take this for granted.
How are things with you?
Image  XX
Sunshine
Salt Bather

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 05 Aug 2013, 03:54

Great news sunshine :)
Keep up the great work I hope your app goes well :)
Deleted User 2543

Postby Sunshine » 05 Aug 2013, 08:29

Thank you Edel94 :D 
How are things with you?
Image X
Sunshine
Salt Bather

Postby Please go-away! » 05 Aug 2013, 19:28

I'm glad your doing better our little Image:D 
You know that's a great idea the flax seed oil, can you stir fry/saute  with it.The good thing about the flax seed oil, it probably easier for the taste buds, when you take a spoon full morning and night.
I was doing that with the olive oil, I think I will keep the olive oil for cooking and purchase the flax seed oil, just for the other.
I'm sure your appointment will be fantastic. nite nite , here in Ontario. Canada..  Image
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15