Ouch, Ouch, Ouch :-(

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Ouch, Ouch, Ouch :-(

Postby Please go-away! » 08 Aug 2013, 18:31

and the best new's possible for sunshine's and Edel's Doctor appointment's, Mine is early September, for every one only the best of new's..
 Image Image Image Image
That is so true Sunshine, do you ever notice, I barely season my food now, I can actually taste the fish or veggies,with out drowning it in salt or some kinda sauce,(I just drizzle some olive oil, maybe a sprinkle of turmeric or paprika) this fissure and other health issues can, for the better change your whole outlook on food.
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15

Postby Sunshine » 09 Aug 2013, 00:00

Soo true PGA, just a shame we all had to go through such bum ripping agony to get wiser!!!! haha
Have a wonderful pain free happy day Image X
Sunshine
Salt Bather

Topics: 2

Postby Guest » 09 Aug 2013, 12:27

Sunshine quipped:
Nothing tastes as good, as healthy feels
I think that statement is so true. Seems the older we get and the longer we battle AF's, the more we realize how true that is.
Good luck on your upcoming CRS visit. We sure are hoping that he/she will not have to pull and stretch too much down there. Please don't be afraid, you could always call a halt if things are getting out of hand.
I like to think that those pesky twinges are from that monster still dying and screaming and writhing in pain...
Its not going to leave you sunshine without putting up a good fight, but we all know that you will put up a better one right Sunshine.
GL to you

Postby Sunshine » 10 Aug 2013, 06:43

haha I like ya thinking Buttastic, just thinking of them dying and screaming made me laugh Image 
Thank you for your good wishes, and yes im sure I will be just fine, and as you say, I can call a halt if its too painful.
And the "Nothing tastes as good as Healthy feels", is my favourite saying now. Especially when people try to entice you to eat something you know is just not a good idea. Just saying that in your head keeps you reminded that our bodies really do need as much love and attention as we do :D 
How are you doing now?
Image  X
Sunshine
Salt Bather

Postby Please go-away! » 11 Aug 2013, 18:56

Glad your doing fantastic Sunshine, I'm taking it day by day, as well as work..doing OK.:D Busy, Busy, but pacing my self and not letting myself get off course, in my diet/food's, water or routines.
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 12 Aug 2013, 15:39

Hey Sunshine
I'm doing just fine, thanks.
What; with closing on 3 years now since my last fissure I'm on cloud 10!!.
But hearing people come in here saying that they had a fissure 14 years ago or 6 years ago and that it recurred again reminds me to never totally let my guard down.
Yeah, sometimes I do get careless with what I eat, but knowing my anus on a "personal" basis (from those long years of fighting the re-tears and recurs) I can pretty much know when I'm in danger of a possible fissure. Then I just get  into attack mode to stop them fissures in their tracks.
Hopefully you too will come to know very soon what it takes to defeat permanently any future af's. Keep up a good fight Sunshine............that day will come.
GL

Postby Sunshine » 12 Aug 2013, 15:52

THREE Fisher Free years.....WOW :D Thats fantastic
You have done so well to not have the nasty evil thing return, your diet & fluid must have been kept up really well, Good for you.
I hope and aim to follow your example. As we all know only too well...no one would EVER want to go back to the early stages, let alone the healing stages of a Fissure. So whatever it takes Image 
Image X
Sunshine
Salt Bather

Postby Deleted User 2543 » 15 Aug 2013, 12:51

Hi Sunshine,
I hope you get on well tomorrow at your app and get some really good news Image x
Deleted User 2543

Postby Sunshine » 15 Aug 2013, 16:28

Thank you so much :D 
I am partly worried, as I dont want an examination that may undo what I think has healed, but equally, I want to get checked to hopefully be told im healed!! If that makes sence?
Still feeling great, with the odd twinge and occasional sudden lightning shock...but nothing that now runs or ruins my life. So we shall see what tomorow brings.
Thanks again for your good wishes, & hope your days are painfree and bright.
Image  X
Sunshine
Salt Bather

Postby Please go-away! » 15 Aug 2013, 18:13

I know sunshine I'm not quite looking forward to my Doctor's appointment, because I'm gonna urge her to exam me down there.
I don't think she feel's it's necessary, we will see when I get there.
Ya I got that too, the odd twinge, twang thing..going on down there.
But you our dear Little Sunshine have been doing incredible, you have nothing to worry about, you will do fine, and come out in glorious colour..Image 
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure