fistulas

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: fistulas

Postby Fissulyna » 28 Dec 2007, 15:41

As soon as Lecia recovers from her surgery ; ) and starts hopping around again
@: ) !!!!!
I plan to go to Europe this summer, that is why I decided to have LIS among other things and that is why I will give my outside hemmy limited time to heal by itself or ELSE ; ) !!!!
I will make stop over in SC to pick up Lecia and than we flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay strait to Holland ! It will be easy for you Val to join us - just 2 hour flight max I suppose : ))) !
Oh, that would be a blast !!!!!!!! (sigh...) Wouldn't it ?
XOXO
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 28 Dec 2007, 16:41

That would be so fun! I feel like I know you guys. I would love to meet in real life sometime.

Thanks Val for your encouragement. You are a great mom too. I think that is neat that you are homeschooling. Are there any therapeutic techiniques that can help kids with Aspergers to help read and respond to emtions better?

My pain is worse today but at least that strengthens my resolve to go ahead with the surgery. Let's all get better and have a reunion!

Postby val » 28 Dec 2007, 16:58

I'm sorry you're in pain so much again, how long have you got to wait for the surgery? I hope its soon and you can get it over with and pray to God that will be the last you have to suffer of it-you have suffered far too long already.
With aspergers kids, from my experience, although they never "feel" emotions, they can learn to pretend to in the right situation. The only trouble is, they take everything literally, which although it can be really funny sometimes, its also very frustrating, especially as we live in a very untruthful world and he is truthful to the extreme,and he doesn't understand that sometimes you have to tell white lies so as not to hurt somebody's feelings. I cringe when someone asks him what he thinks of something because he tells them very bluntly!
I think it would be great to all up meet in the real world too! :D
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion