Those who have already tried "everything"

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

Those who have already tried "everything"

Postby LostForWords » 23 Nov 2013, 11:13

Hi all.

I was a member like a year or so ago but dident use this forum that much for posting so im sure you dont remember me.
Im still suffering pretty bad even though my fissure is completly healed, but due to BMs still not being as they should there is, of course, still pain among otherthings which I wont bother you with now.

I will, however, share the following with you.

A week or so ago I came by this site: www.gutsense.com

The owner of the site has written a book, "The fibre meance", which deals with a lot of colon related issues like IBS, Chrons, UC, hemmoroids, fissures and stuff like that.

The thing is that he is going against everything that your doc ever told you. The primary message is to NOT eat fibre! Yeah, i know, sounds crazy right? And it just might be, I dont know as I havent read his book, only most of the site, which does contain a few chapters from his book.

I dont know if this is completly bullshit or if he is a real poineer on the subject of bowel disorders. I mean, the smartest minds once thought that the earth was flat right?

What I do know is that a lot of you people struggle with fissures for years even though you are doing "everything right" - diet, exercise, water, supplements, meds and so on and still not getting cured. So I think its safe to say that we are doing something wrong right? Well, this just might be it, who knows.

Here is a link for the different sections on his site: http://gutsense.com/gutsense/site_map.html

If you decide to try his approach out I would strongly advice you to read the hole site first and even better the book to. It can be downloaded for about 10 dollars from his site. Dont just cut out fibre from one day to the next as this will get you constipated big time.

And dont blame me if it is a scam as I only wanted to share this with you as I know a lot of you have tried everything under the sun and still is in pain.
LostForWords
Salt Bather

Topics: 12

Re: Those who have already tried "everything"

Postby LostForWords » 23 Nov 2013, 11:20

Reviews of the book can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Fiber-Menace-Cons ... ewpoints=1
LostForWords
Salt Bather

Topics: 12