Randomly bleeding?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Randomly bleeding?

Postby sweetsun5 » 24 May 2016, 15:21

Hope everyone is doing well! I experienced something unusual last night and was wondering if anyone has experienced it as well. Sorry if any of this is tmi..!

Last night while taking my usual shower, I noticed a small amount of blood on my washcloth after gently placing a soaped up washcloth against my anus- I didn't scrub, press very hard, no friction at all. There was no pain, there was no discomfort. I did it again and there was no blood not even a hint of pink. I have been going on for a month and a week with no discomfort, no blood, no retears at all while going to the bathroom. I've taken plenty of showers before this and not once did I see any blood like this...! Even this morning, I had 3 good soft BMs, no pain, but by the third one I saw a small smudge of pink. No pain. Didn't feel a retear.

My doctor isn't worried and said that some fissures take longer to heal, and that as long as there's no pain I'm fine...but he also said that the only way to reopen tears/have bleeding is to pass hard stools...and I have had NONE whatsoever. Has anyone had random bleeding unprovoked by hard stools?? I'm so discouraged right now!!! I am wondering how I'll ever heal if I just randomly start bleeding. Does that mean the wound hasn't even closed up?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
sweetsun5
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: Randomly bleeding?

Postby Manitourose » 24 May 2016, 16:47

Yep, I did. Mine would occur occasionally just out and about walking. No major bleeding but dabs like you said. I am not sure what triggered it and it would be days when I didn't have bleeding with BMS. Freaked me out a little too. Hang in there. :)
Manitourose

Topics: 14

Postby sweetsun5 » 25 May 2016, 09:58

Manitourose wrote:Yep, I did. Mine would occur occasionally just out and about walking. No major bleeding but dabs like you said. I am not sure what triggered it and it would be days when I didn't have bleeding with BMS. Freaked me out a little too. Hang in there. :)

Thank you!! I'm so glad someone else has experienced this..it really freaked me out and made me sad! Would you say you experienced this during the early, mid, or late stages in your healing journey?
sweetsun5
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby Manitourose » 25 May 2016, 10:35

It was actually towards the mid-late stages. It almost seemed at as if it would heal slightly during the day and then tear and bleed. So strange!
Manitourose

Topics: 14