Retear woes

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Retear woes

Postby Deleted User 5 » 20 Apr 2007, 07:08

Kate, it's been a few days since you're first posted about the retear....how's it been since?
Gareth: Nice prop! Bet you are really one of those, anyway!
Deleted User 5

Postby small_flower » 20 Apr 2007, 08:36

Hi everyone
I am happy to report that I had no problems this morning when I went to the bathroom! YES!!! So i think if i keep it up then it will be back on the road to recovery for me. No pain this morning, no visible blood, and it didnt even hurt at the beginning either, so I am totally excited. It still itches a little bit, but I can deal with that. Usually if I feel like its starting to get unbearable, I get in the tub and sit there with a good book for half an hour or so.
p.s. I want to put my picture up here too! How did you guys do it?
small_flower
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 62

Postby Guest » 20 Apr 2007, 08:48

Yea! See, what did we tell you-just a minor bump and you're back to yourself!
To post your picture just hit the browse file to tell it what location you have your jpg file in the avatar editing box. I usually save mine to my desktop. I also have a photo hosting website I use that I can download photos from there that I use for Ebay so I just used that to host my photo.
Does that sound right, guys?

Postby small_flower » 20 Apr 2007, 10:06

Hey look! I DID IT! my picture i mean...hehe...
I had a tiny spasm this morning, again, while i was sitting on the floor...a hard surface....it was very very brief. So i dont really know what that means, but I figured i would put it in here.
cheers
kate
small_flower
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Guest » 20 Apr 2007, 10:07

Hey Kate! You're such a cutie! I love your hair-wish mine would straighten out like that and behave! Good to have a face to go with your name!
Lecia

Postby Deleted User 5 » 20 Apr 2007, 10:23

Hey Kate! Lecia's right, you are a cutie! Now we have four brave souls on the board showing their mugs... Image
I think that happened to me a few times, I can remember sitting and then getting pain. Very briefly! Sounds like you having my same recovery almost step for step!
And yes, Lecia, that sounds right!
Deleted User 5

Postby small_flower » 20 Apr 2007, 10:38

hehe, i have to straighten my hair to get it to behave like that, my hair is usually very unruly! Lol. You dont even want to know. I usually refer to it as the fro. Though, its really not that bad, its just very thick! Good to have a face to place with names in general on here isnt it?
kate
small_flower
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Deleted User 5 » 20 Apr 2007, 11:10

Fro? You just don't know, child!! Recall my doll avatar from earlier this week? No, *I* have a fro (or had one till I cut it all off this week). I would die for hair like yours, believe me!
Maybe one day I'll post my senior picture, then you'll see what I'm talking about! Maybe tonight....
Yes, it's really nice to have faces with names!
Deleted User 5

Postby happyass » 20 Apr 2007, 16:23

i saw you kim with R2D2....was that your new do?
yay.......people with fissures are beautiful people
:hi:
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Deleted User 5 » 20 Apr 2007, 17:31

Yeah, Gareth, if you mean the crew cut. I've never cut my hair that short before...Lecia insisted on seeing it!
Yes, I agree, you all are quite pretty/handsome/beautiful/gorgeous. Maybe there is a relationship, eh? Don't get too attractive or crap will rip your arse! Doesn't explain my arse, though...that's right, it was the diarrhea with me..
I know Kate realizes I'm not hi-jacking her thread or anything, right Kate?
Deleted User 5