Scheduled LIS

finally decided to do the surgery...

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Scheduled LIS

Postby Slightlyimperfect » 17 Jun 2015, 13:34

Yay nice one I hope the first BM goes well I am sure it will not be as bad as you imagine it to be, now let the healing happen :)

Get yourself on YouTube good documentary on pantani "accidental death of a cyclist" amazing documentary

Well done :)
Slightlyimperfect
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6

Postby Lone_Walker » 17 Jun 2015, 16:17

I pray you are correct on that one...I have been feeling the urge to go, but when I try nothing comes out...I can feel it though...it's not a pleasant feeling and it's messing with my head. Tomorrow morning I will have a small cup of coffee, that will always send me to the loo within just a few minutes.

I will check the documentary out, thanks for the suggestion! I'm more of a mountain biker, cross country to be specific. I like going on the road for fitness and epic long rides :-)
Lone_Walker
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Postby Slightlyimperfect » 17 Jun 2015, 16:36

Sorry to hear that I am sure it will all be ok, I remember when I had my fissurectomy I had read a story online that had scared the bajesus out of me and when it happened there was no pain whatsoever everyone's different , used to do a bit of mountain biking myself I live in england and loads of good routes near me and a decent mountain bike park as well.

Just take it easy I am sure everything will be ace, and then its my turn :catmusic:
Slightlyimperfect
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6