Skin Tags???

A sub-forum to talk about what our fissures, etc., leave behind. Tags, uncomfortable and sometimes painful. This is the place!

Return to Anal Skin Tag/Sentinel Pile

Re: Skin Tags???

Postby Bobcat » 22 Jan 2011, 09:24

I had an up and down day yesterday, ending with the Sudocrem and feeling a lot better than I had all week. I had a restless night, with pain starting up at about 4am. I couldn't believe it!! By 6am I had a painful BM, though I must admit, not as painful as previous days, and no tears. But the pain got worse and I couldn't understand why. I had used the creams, stuck to the diet, used pain killers, used baths and heat. Very painful to walk yet again. I went in the shower and cleaned the area and discovered that yes, the source of pain was the skin tag and not the fissure! In a way I'm over the moon, as at least I must be doing something right! But then, if the pain is coming from the skin tag, why is there still blood present?
Bobcat
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

Postby happyass » 22 Jan 2011, 09:30

the skin tag in a way is looking over one of the ends of the fissure - ie, the skin tag and the fissure will share some connection.
so blood may be coming from the fissure end of things rather than the skin tag. the pain is possibly coming from where they (skin tag and fissure) are sharing skin.
i can tell you for me that i even tho i no longer had that fissure pain (razor blades coming out of my ass), it seemed sometimes the skin tag pain was worse.
in those times, i used Vicks Vapor Rub to help deaden the pain and it worked for me. natural aloe vera from the plant also seemed to offer me some sanity too.
i tell you, the skin tag will play with you just as much as the fissure did. it's such a tease on your sanity.
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Bobcat » 22 Jan 2011, 10:43

Happyass!!!!!
Are you saying you put Vicks Vapor Rub on your ass??? OWWWWWWWW!!!!
What on earth made you do that??
Bobcat
Salt Bather

Postby Guest » 22 Jan 2011, 12:11

I wouldn't have been brave enough to give the vicks a try Image

I had my skin tag removed also. At it's worst it was about the size of a kidney bean( gross). I do believe it caused as much if not more pain than the fissure.

Postby StevePain » 22 Jan 2011, 15:23

Vicks is great for cooling and soothing any raw and inflamed areas and yeah I can well imagine that it would be good inside the rectum.
StevePain
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby happyass » 22 Jan 2011, 16:26

hahaha.....never tried it deep inside the anus.
however, yes, i did lather the skin tag up a bit and well, it just chilled the pain out in less than 10 minutes!
my mom actually told me to try it and as skeptical as i was, i did and i was sold ever since.
the first couple of minutes you are thinking you will want to wash it off but then all of a sudden this wave of coolness comes along and just feels great.
if you are adventurous, start off with a small application to test out your tolerance. once you see its benefit, you'll know if you are up for using more!
happyass
King Fissure

Postby alpinestrawberry » 22 Jan 2011, 22:49

Bobcat, I just wanted to wish you well. I'm going through hell right now too, hopefully the surgeon will have some answers for me when I see him next month. Hope you're feeling better soon.
alpinestrawberry
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 17

Postby Bobcat » 23 Jan 2011, 04:35

WOW! That's all I can say!
No doubt I will probably try it at some point!
Bobcat
Salt Bather

Postby nimitor » 23 Jan 2011, 05:54

At the moment I feel as if someone is holding a lit match to my bum:(Vaseline lip therapy with aloe vera helps but have just sent hubby to buy vicks..I will try anything!! But it sounds scary to me.
nimitor
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby happyass » 23 Jan 2011, 08:36

hi nimitor,
when trying the vicks, start of with a very light application of it on the skin tag. also make sure that there are no other creams or lotions on there that could possibly have a colliding effect.
yes at the beginning you will feel like nothing, then instantly like if it is going to cause more irritation, but then that quickly changes to a cooling, soothing effect that lasts a while.
because that feeling feels odd down there, in particularly in a moment of irritation, you won't know what to make of it. but go with it and within 10 minutes, you will see that it wasn't all that bad.
it gets better with every application because then you will be more comfortable the next round since you know it isn't at all uncomfortable like you thought and you are able to enjoy the cooling effect better.
remember to just start with a very, small, thin application to make that adjustment for yourself.
happyass
King Fissure