Something I tried that worked quickly

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Something I tried that worked quickly

Postby superbirdman » 08 Jun 2013, 14:52

I have had a fissure as well as internal hemorrhoids for about ten years now. About a year and a half ago, they got much worse. I saw a doctor and he gave me a cream to put up there to keep it covered and didn’t bother going back. I’m not very fond of doctors but that’s another story. In my opinion doctors are good for acute issues, I guess, but for health, forget about it.
During the last year and a half, I have done everything I can to naturally to manage the pain, bleeding etcetera. Some information I got on this site. Including totally changing my diet, drinking plenty of water, stool softeners like aloe vera, Epsom salt baths, etc. I would still find blood most days and sometimes a lot.
About six weeks ago, at someone’s recommendation, I started eating Suran. About 5-7 squares per day. She told me to eat 3 but I did more. I have seen no blood now for 4 weeks!! It feels so much better down there I can’t even believe it.
Suran can be purchase at any Indian grocery store in the frozen section. It is very inexpensive!!! I put a little spring water in a pan, olive oil, along with a little Indian spices (coriander, fennel, cumin, cinnamon mix). Sometimes I just cook it along with my fresh veggies in the pan with water, oil, and spices too.
Everyone that reads this who has a fissure, hemorrhoids or any problem down there should try this. There is nothing to loose and everything to gain!!!!!
Good luck to everyone!!!!!
superbirdman

Topics: 1

Re: Something I tried that worked quickly

Postby Bing84 » 12 Jun 2013, 14:10

I have never heard of Suran. Is it an American thing? WOuld you know of a UK equivalent as I am ready to try anything :)
Bing84

Postby Paisley » 14 Jun 2013, 08:13

Suran is a vegetable that seems to be the same as or similar to taro root, probably available in the frozen food section of an Indian grocery store.
Paisley
Fibre Addict

Postby Kreaybutt » 14 Jun 2013, 09:24

Thanks for sharing! I also suffer from internal hems. I'm always open to try new things
Kreaybutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 30

where to get suran

Postby superbirdman » 16 Jun 2013, 09:39

Yes, suran may be purchased at any Indian grocery store.  And I'll tell you I was bleeding at least 20 days a month this year and in the last 7 weeks I have seen blood once!!  I do a lot of other things too, but that big change only happened after starting the suran...it is unbelievable!!!!!
superbirdman

where to purchase suran

Postby superbirdman » 16 Jun 2013, 09:43

I forgot to add that it is found in the frozen section of the Indian grocery store.
superbirdman

Postby superbirdman » 23 Jun 2013, 07:11

Another week and more and deeper healing by taking 6 cubes of Suran daily to my diet.  No more bleeding and the pain is almost completely gone!!!!  I am truly amazed on how this simple food is healing my whole lower bowel!!!!  I have not felt this good in years.  I haven't taken an epsom salt bath in 2 weeks and I was living in the tub!!!! I can even drive in the car without a pillow. No surgery, no more doctors, no more bleeding and no more pain.  I am so happy and I hope some of you are trying this on top of whatever else you are doing.  Good luck and stay well!!
superbirdman

Postby guiness » 27 Jun 2013, 07:40

Lol, im still looking for an indian grocery with suran. I went to the rice'n'spice in my town and ended up with the violet indian yam.
guiness
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby trieditall » 02 Jul 2013, 10:28

Is suran a yam? I looked online... found some in a can? Is that it?
trieditall
Salt Bather

Topics: 10

Postby Guest » 02 Jul 2013, 11:43

I was wondering that too.
Perhaps there was something in the yam or suran that your body needed but wasn't getting otherwise.
Oh well no matter, at least it worked right. Great news superbirdman, maybe this just goes to show that at the least we should all increase are fruit and veggie intake because you never know what you may be depriving your body of.
Update: Seems this particular "yam" is readily found in india, maybe it has much more of something in it than a regular yam that especially helped.
Check it out:
vegrecipesofindia.com/suran-chips-yam-chips/      
yikes, I googled where to buy suran yam and my computer crashed: Image 
Just kidding. This is what suran looks like, go here:
tarladalal.com/glossary-yam-485i      
Sure does not look like any yam I have ever seen before ( they say there's over 200 varieties)