Something Im dealing with & would love some advice. PLS READ

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Something Im dealing with & would love some advice. PLS READ

Postby Rcece » 30 Nov 2016, 15:39

Joined this forum around June and had surgery on October 4th for a CAF and it was the best decision of my life. This forum was vital to me building up the courage to do it. I had immediate relief and hopefully can put the days of my fissure long behind me. I am 2 months post-op and couldnt be happier. However, since this forum has been so helpful to me I wanted to ask for some more advice. I am also members of the IBS.ORG site and the HEALTHBOARDS site and its almost impossible to get replies on those forums. This forum is run so much better and there seems to be a lot more activity. Here is my question and Im sure it will stump a lot of people. Its been bugging me for a while now. I go about 3 times every morning. Ive been having this weird issue with perspiration before I get the "urge" to go. I start to sweat a little in that area and its become very annoying. It always immediately stops right after I go. Its like as soon as the stool enters my rectum this begins. I have Googled and found some people that have similar issues. I havent made an appt with my Dr yet but will do so in the near future. Does this happen to anyone else? Does anyone have any advice for me in where I should go to get advice or help? I know some people deal with worse issues but not knowing why this is happening or who I can speak with is frustrating.
Rcece
Fibre Addict

Topics: 10