Surgery/Botox Update !

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Surgery/Botox Update !

Postby Guest » 11 Jan 2009, 14:19

Aww my very own Lucky Carebear Image
I Image you Image

Postby Guest » 11 Jan 2009, 14:22

WE love Tabby! Image

Postby Guest » 11 Jan 2009, 14:47

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x[/size]

Postby Guest » 12 Jan 2009, 08:35

Hi my butty buds :D
Well nothing too much to report folks –
This new CRS was a little confused to why I had been referred :roll: I felt a bit of a goofus!!
This appointment I thought should have come through late summer just like my GP told me it would !! It was my back up plan if things went bad after this second shot ..
I tried to explain this to the CRS but the more I explained the more mad I must have sounded Image if this, if that, was all I was seeming to say topped off by - yea this has wrecked my head :( he said he understood !
Anyway turns out my CRS knows my GS very well and is more than confident that I should remain under his care – more botox it is :shot: I have to be postive the fact is things are so much better it scares me i even knocked wood on my CRSs table !
I didn’t click with this guy atall and much prefer my GS he is cool !!
Time will tell my tale buddys !

Postby Guest » 12 Jan 2009, 09:44

Hey Tabby,
Did he give a look see? I am glad he respects your doctor and that you can go back to someone who you feel more comfortable and who is better looking I presume? :)
I hate when I get in those situations where I have to explain why I am there when they should know and feel like such a dunce. I know how you feel.
So more botox? Do you have an idea when? Thanks for the update! I was thinking about you and always say a prayer for you when I see my "eye" in the bathroom when I go in there!
Toots

Postby Corsi » 12 Jan 2009, 10:04

Tabby wrote: This new CRS was a little confused to why I had been referred :roll: I felt a bit of a goofus!!

Why was he confused? You have a fissure, and isn't that what he deals with? I didn't really understand what you meant, but I understood that you are happy with the sugeon you have. Next Botox is in the end of January?
Did he look at your fissure?
Take care sweetie Image
Bloody Mary
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Deleted User 5 » 12 Jan 2009, 11:16

I guess the important thing is that right now you are doing better and with the additional botox you should really be on the path to finally putting this behind you! Image
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 12 Jan 2009, 12:23

Lecia - You were with me !
You see Ercia was my nurse today and from a distance her name badge looked like Lecia Image
Glad you understand me Image
No exam he said he would not see the full extent like my GS can when I am under !
I am booked in for the 27th January with my cool GS – He is definitely cuter and he has a great sense of humour I like that Image
Thanks babe
xx
Corsi - He is confused because I am already under the care of someone else !
Kim - Image Thanks buddy !

Postby Guest » 12 Jan 2009, 12:27

Glad I could be there. But I didn't get to see your butt! Oh well. Image
Sorry that was a waste of time for you today. Hope it wasn't too far away!

Postby Guest » 12 Jan 2009, 12:41

It was a long morning travelling and sitting :roll: i had to wait an hour and half to be seen !
I think i got uptight today i can feel it in my ass Image