Surgery/Botox Update !

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Surgery/Botox Update !

Postby Guest » 16 Jan 2009, 09:30

Yes Corsi I had them towards the end of botox even my buttcheeks felt funny Image – its like all the nerves have woken up again !!
Hey Hey Kim a freindly face Image

Postby val » 20 Jan 2009, 16:59

Are you having another botox shot on the 27th, Tabs?
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 21 Jan 2009, 09:04

Yip booked for the 27th Image
I will post on your thread .....

Postby Guest » 22 Jan 2009, 08:53

My Dear Boardies Image
It is Time to start a new thread –
There has been a change of plan my friends instead of botox I have decided to go for the LIS ....
The Botox has given me significant healing I do know that much but I still have everyday symptoms of tightness, aching and general discomfort the symptoms being much more apparent now the botox has worn off and the tightness was very intense this period time which caused me to bleed a little….So game over I know what I have to do now !
Jen – I have been reading your posts and how you describe the spasms as tension I can so relate to what you say and I too was examined and told I was heavily spasming but I didn’t feel it either – I felt tightness which I now know is muscle spasms ! DOH !!
I am calling in all your prayers now – I need them more than ever Image
LIS will be done on the 27th Image

Postby cherylk » 22 Jan 2009, 09:29

We will all be sending up prayers for a successful outcome from the procedure, and I will share your news with Dwight. Image
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Deleted User 5 » 22 Jan 2009, 11:11

You have mine, Tabster!
I am excited for you, I see you all better this Spring and Summer and not worrying about your butt anymore! Maybe visiting Florida and sitting on that plane and not having a bit of trouble! Just hope you stay with us and don't disappear when you heal!
I see you working as an IT pro very soon!!
Image Image Image
I was scared before my surgery, Tabby, so if you have some fear just accept it. But it was the GA I was so afraid of, not the surgical cut or the possible incontinence. Plus, you don't have as long to wait and fret like I did, I had three weeks to worry!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 22 Jan 2009, 12:53

And I know it Kim and Cheryl – Thank you Image
Please forgive me Cheryl for being so vacant just lately I just had to get this thing straight in my mind just me and my thoughts !!
Kim – That is the sweetest thing Image
I think ill be around for a while yet we are AFSF family right !!!!
I like your visions A LOT !!!

Postby Jen » 22 Jan 2009, 13:16

Wow Tabbs - LIS huh? Congrats...this is a good thing!
Yes, you and I seem to be very similar with the "tension" spasms. That is what my doctor told me as well.
I still have very sensitive scar tissue that I have to "baby" and I am praying that too will go away one day over time.
Are they removing your strange skin tage as well?
the 27th too...that is so fast!!! Yeahhhh!
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Guest » 22 Jan 2009, 16:19

Thanks Jen Image
I know it is all happening so fast but this is the best way ! Its beacuse i had my slot for the botox on 27th of January ..
I will ask about my tag again but i think beacuse it is not troublesome and has reduced in size i dont think he will but i would like the polyp removed - I remember you asked about this before - sometimes a polyp can occur on the edge of the fissure site , this is internal ..
I have asked him many times to whip it off but he says there is no need but me being me i will ask him again :roll:
Tell me about your scar tissue issue Jen Image

Postby Guest » 22 Jan 2009, 18:51

We will all be praying/sending good thoughts for you! We've got your back girl cause you gonna have a new back soon!
Image Image