the lemonade diet

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

Re: the lemonade diet

Postby Guest » 02 Sep 2008, 12:33

Maybe we could sell the produce and animals we humanely raise and we could breed Yorki-poo pugs!

Postby Fissulyna » 02 Sep 2008, 15:04

Sorry guys - my butt hurts so much - I would not be able to survive on the farm - I would not be able to plant a single lettuce seed ... Cows would be banging on my windows at 5 am with their udders full and painful and I would be like : " Sorry girls - have to take a soak : ) " , and that would cause "A Million Cow March" in my backyard - just too late for me ... Save yourselves bros and sisters - go to farms while you still can !!!! (And don't ask your ancestors why they left LOL...)
LOVE AND PEACE TO ALL (peace sign here LOL )
PS: Did I mention I told my parents once that I would go to the Collage to study to be a shepherdess when I grow up LOL
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 02 Sep 2008, 15:30

How cute. I always wanted to be a zoo keeper.

We could have an anal fissure farm too where we put people who need intense healing in a loving shelter with attentive caregivers who take care of all their needs.

Postby small_flower » 03 Sep 2008, 09:26

Well you guys can come and live with me. I don't live on a farm, but I live right between at least 2 or three. There are no houses within sight of my house, and we actually don't have any law enforcement in my town. We are covered by the state cops, who very occasionally drive through. I am surrounded by trees, cows, and thats about it. We are half an hour away from any major grocery store, pharmacy, doctors office etc....
Lol...
small_flower
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 62