the next person is..

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Re: the next person is..

Postby Fissulyna » 20 Mar 2009, 13:43

Ha ha , I HOPE we ALL do hahahaha such as "brushing our teeth " Image
But "one thing" that I think I do (among other things) that maybe others do not is to make sure that closet doors are closed tight LOL - I still am afraid of a "closet monsters" LOL- honest to God !!!
I wish I can sleep naked - since kids came into my world, I stopped . Kids - anybody ???? LOL Very pretty and well behaved ... for FREE.... hahaha OK, I see... I will have to stick with them LOL
Now
Next person has a favorite tea-cup and just can not but smile when he/she sees it in the morning ???
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby derryboy » 21 Mar 2009, 09:31

i got one from my kids. its blue and got a picture of a german shepherd. reminds me of the day i got & good times i shared with before things went wrong betwween me nd there mum
next person has been in love with two people at the same time, anytime in there life
derryboy
King Fissure

Topics: 20

Postby Fissulyna » 21 Mar 2009, 13:06

Aaaaaaaawe Derry - now you made me cry Image (about the tea-cup - you are so romantic , it is so beautiful ...)
Now the question - hmmmmmm... I have to say yes , although it sounds impossible - IT IS POSSIBLE . I loved them in different ways though - it is I think like when one has more than one child - you love them all the same but in different ways since all are different personalities. One would give life for any of them , but still there are differences !!! Oh boy - Derry, now you intrigued me too much , I could spend 3 months doing dissertation on this "question" - once you "start" the Fissy , it is hard to stop her "marbles" :computer: Now - that said - I better ask MY question LOL
Next person likes to watch clouds and "recognize" all kind of shapes in them (faces, animals...)
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby derryboy » 21 Mar 2009, 13:55

i done that as a kid, it was mad the things that used to pop up, i still look out the window unknownly doing it. its not the same though, the window takes the shape to the shapes away, if u get my drift.
next person trusts others opinions to much at times
derryboy
King Fissure

Postby Fissulyna » 21 Mar 2009, 15:17

D-boy Image - don't be that sad today Image !!! You will be out and about pretty soon - you have been through so much lately and had so much done to your poor bum - it will take some time - but it will heal just in time for spring (I mean REAL spring time - not this "calendar -induced spring" ; ))
No, I actually never take anybodies opinion "as is" LOL, I always do my own research about everything and anything before I make up my mind and THAN it is MADE UP boy LOL, one will have to debate me for ages to make me change it Image
Next person loves summertime surprise rain showers ?
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby derryboy » 22 Mar 2009, 04:13

it great when its a nice hot day, nd your that hot nd bothered way then suddenly the skies open, the nice warm but cooling feeling u cant beat it.:):):)
the next person has made a snow angel
derryboy
King Fissure

Postby buttgirl » 24 Mar 2009, 00:19

they only seem to last when i am laying down. As soon as i get up, they have a huge butt dent and knee smears.....
The next person had drunk green beer for St. Patty's
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Fissulyna » 24 Mar 2009, 01:17

Me not LOL Puritan Fissy Image Image ha ha, now really - mine was light brown Image
AND, BG - the secret is to have somebody give you a hand so you get up "magically" fast and not leave any butt traces in the "angel" Image
Next person can not pick up an earthworm with bare hands LOL
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Deleted User 5 » 24 Mar 2009, 06:01

Quite easily, then set him on a fishing hook...
And I've had the green beer, too! Image
Next person hopes to go to a concert this year?
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 24 Mar 2009, 10:10

ok ...ok... ha ha, I guess I did not count on boy being the "next person" LOL
Yes, I hope I will attend actually many events (of different kinds - from concerts to circus Image ) since I missed so many for the past 2 years : (((
Next person has ONE thing that he/she is really squeamish about and would not touch it with 8 foot pole ??? LOL
Fissulyna
VIP