Time of BM

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Time of BM

Postby Fissulyna » 27 Oct 2008, 21:52

So you became a Muslim now LOL ??? Have to tease you a little, my Buddy-bud XOXO !!! Just make sure you face the East Image Oh, what we would not try just to have a normal BM - I think we could print a book about all of the positions, tricks and "moves" !
Oh well, at least we can write a book !!!! Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 28 Oct 2008, 06:46

Yes, that is it exactly, like I am facing Mecca!

I love your new photo. You two are so cute as pirate and wench! Image

Postby Guest » 28 Oct 2008, 07:14

HA… Look at you ! Mrs Beardy !! Image
That is a Great photo Fissy !! Image

Postby Fissulyna » 28 Oct 2008, 13:14

tehe Image - thanks buddies Image Image - good old times Image !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby SunshineHope » 02 Nov 2008, 00:11

I usually go first thing in the morning and usually once more in the evening before dinner (I eat lunch late). The only time I won't have a morning BM is if I ate dairy the day before.
Lecia, that's a great idea. Maybe I'll try kneeling like that as well next time I don't feel "the push" to go. & Hey there's nothing funny about bowing to the East, for those who do, Image bless them & their faith. At least they're not bowing to aid their digestion like we have to...
lol :flush:
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Postby Fissulyna » 02 Nov 2008, 01:13

I don't recall saying anything "funny" about Muslims Image I was teasing Lecia that she "converted" - and that is completely different thing . As anybody knows here (who is a regular contributor) - I am more than knowable and respectful about all of the religions .
" God’s is the east and the west, and wherever ye turn there is God’s face; verily, God comprehends and knows. They say, ‘God takes unto Himself a son.’ Celebrated be His praise! Nay, His is what is in the heavens and the earth, and Him all things obey."
(excerpt from the second Sura of Koran)
Selam Alaikum
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby SunshineHope » 02 Nov 2008, 02:15

Lol - sorry - didn't intend to start a debate or start talking about religion . Just thought there may be some muslims on the board and thought the joke about bowing to the East could be a bit offensive to some of them :)
Not a biggie Image
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Postby Corsi » 02 Nov 2008, 09:19

Why is dairy so bad??
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Guest » 02 Nov 2008, 11:36

Dairy can be difficult to digest as we really aren't designed to eat a lot of dairy for the most part. Cow's milk is harder to digest but goat's milk is supposed to be easier. I find it a bit constipating and if I drink plain milk I will be in a world of pain. I guess it is somewhat individual as degress of intolerance exist. Some people are fine-those that were more accustomed to farm diets. I know American Indians generally do not process dairy well as they lack the enzyme to break down the lactase so that may be why I have trouble.
Plus unless you get organic milk you are getting a bunch of bovine growth hormones injested as well!

Postby cherylk » 02 Nov 2008, 11:44

Lecia,
Are you part American Indian??? I posted on another thread that I went up front after church today and had a couple people pray over me, but I also asked for prayers for you and Val since you two seem to be hurting right now. I had a couple of diarhea stools last night which I didn't care for at all. How are you doing? Are you feeling any better???
Cheryl
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46