Time of BM

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Time of BM

Postby Guest » 02 Nov 2008, 11:56

Thank you so much for your prayers-I appreciate that! I have had people pray over me and lay hands on me and it really does lift you up.
Yes, my father is 1/2 Cherokee. The rest of me is German. My mom has blonde hair an blue eyes and my father has dark skin, hair and brown eyes.
I am getting over the constipation-had to stop the other medicine-just too risky for me with this thin anal skin. Still more pain but it is better than it was so I am grateful for that. Maybe the prayers helped!!!

Postby cherylk » 02 Nov 2008, 12:00

Interesting about your background, Lecia. Does your father live on a reservation? Prayers never hurt--that's the way I feel about it. I will have Dwight pray for you also the next time I speak with him. Glad that you are feeling better!!
Cheryl
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby SunshineHope » 02 Nov 2008, 12:03

That is interesting Lecia. No wonder you have such a unique beauty. Image
I remember seeing a multifaith website yesterday where you can register your prayers online... I wish I could write down all the members of this forum Image
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Postby Fissulyna » 02 Nov 2008, 12:13

Well...you can say "all the members of the forum" - God is not a man with a beard and list of the names LOL Image
Lecia - I am so glad to hear that today is a better day for you Image Looking so cute in that outfit Image !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby val » 02 Nov 2008, 12:49

Image thank you for asking for prayers for us Cheryl, thats so sweet of you! I hope you're feeling better after having diarrea? Have you got a tummy bug? Thats no fun with a fissure! :(
Lecia, I'm glad you're feeling a little better Image Image
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby cherylk » 02 Nov 2008, 13:02

I think I took too much Movicol last night. It is soo very difficult for me to regulate. That is why I am trying to increase fiber supplements and decrease Movicol. My butt feels OK, but I was sore last night after the two times of diarhea. I don't think I have a bug!! Are you feeling better today??
cherylk
VIP

Postby Corsi » 03 Nov 2008, 02:35

You are American Indian :) I think that is soooo cool Lecia, or even more than cool!!!
I have lactose intolerance, but I thought that peole who didn't have it could eat/drink dairy. I can eat matured cheese (Gouda, brie, etc.) as there are no lactose in it, but now with a fissure it causes these Image formed stools.
I have tried soy milk, and my son who also has lactose intolerance loves it.
Anyone who has experienced stomach pain because of soy milk?
Here's to Lecia Image Image
Image Corsica
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby cherylk » 03 Nov 2008, 08:22

Corsi,
I use soy milk in my oatmeal every morning, instead of using water. Many people have trouble with milk and dairy even if they are not lactoce intolerant. Milk constipates me and others react similarly. How have you been feeling? Soy milk has never caused me stomach pain. I also use it in cooking, but don't really drink it plain.
Cheryl
cherylk
VIP

Postby Corsi » 03 Nov 2008, 09:53

It could have been something else than soy milk that has given me stomach pain, it has lasted for weeks on and off. Maybe it's the iron transfusions, I don't know.
How I am? Well, I am dreading tomorrow. Even though my CRS is a nice man, it's no joy to go there. It's invasive, degrading and private!
Hope that he has good news after he has taken the guided tour up my butt :) Afraid to get my hopes up... My husband will go with me, and that helps a little, but not looking forward to it at all.
Bloody Mary
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby cherylk » 03 Nov 2008, 10:45

Good luck, Corsi. Be sure to let us know how it goes. At Mayos they used a smaller instrument with a light to investigate my butt when I told them I was recovering from a fissure. Hope you get a good report. I am beyond being embarrassed by investigations into my butt. I only am concerned with any pain or bad after effects of probes.
Cheryl
cherylk
VIP