Toilet paper

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Toilet paper

Postby Deleted User 5 » 24 Feb 2007, 21:42

if i could buy it a special pillow i would Image Image

Well, *I* could buy your ass a special pillow, then!

It will just have to be a cheap, small special pillow...Image Image Image Image
Deleted User 5

Postby small_flower » 25 Feb 2007, 15:22

If I ever do go back to toilet paper (lets face it, carrying around baby wipes to work and wherever else i go is kind of a pain, and not something I want to explain to anyone) then I would still stick with charmin, their toilet paper is pretttty soft!
small_flower
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 62

Postby Guest » 25 Feb 2007, 15:26

Yeah, Charmin is the best for regular tp! What I do to carry wipes is to fold them and put them in a plastic ziplock baggie. It keeps them moist and small enough I can stick them in my purse or backpack. I just have to remember to restock!

Postby Guest » 25 Feb 2007, 21:25

ithurtstosit wrote:I was wondering if I'm the only one on the board, pre-and post surgery, willing to scrape rather than soothe, i.e., use toilet paper over moist wipes?
hugh Image

i have to say---i still use budget loo roll, never used wipes. they are pretty expensive and i think if i started using them i wudnt want to go bk to horrid loo roll.lol. so im staying on the theory that until i have more money to spend on it i will keep with the budget roll as what i havent had i wont miss?lol. (ok maybe im kidding myself!!)

Postby Guest » 27 Feb 2007, 04:51

im using normal toilet paper now but i will be buying the wipes and if anyone questions what im doing with wipes .. i will tell them .. um, antibacterial hand wipes, yeah thats it .. hand wipes .. you never know how many germs are out there *phew* (little white lie wont hurt)
:oops: