New symptoms

Not something I've seen in other forums

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

New symptoms

Postby ausasche » 21 Oct 2015, 23:14

Hi everyone.

About a week ago, my fissure returned after a bit of rough play... I'm a gay man, was using a toy and after I went to the bathroom the blood and pain began. For a few days it was just the fissure and a little bit of pain. I went to bed and it looked ok, woke up and small pimple looking bumps appeared next to the fissure on either cheek. After showering it seems the bumps opened, now I have tiny little open sores. I've been thinking back and I haven't had any unprotected sexual encounters in a good, long time. I really don't think it's an STI infection but I can't find anything about this on any other forums. Has anyone else experienced something like this? Also, the skin on my right upper thigh is incredibly tender, barely brushing it makes it feel like it's burning. There's no redness or rash, what's this about?

I just started using wheatgrass cream, so far I'm not seeing much improvement.

I'd love some help, thank you!!
ausasche

Topics: 1

Re: New symptoms

Postby Savaici » 22 Oct 2015, 09:53

:wel: to the forum. Glad you found us.

Not sure what it could be, but rather than leave it would suggest that you go to your GP and have it looked at. Not really something we can advise you on as it's difficult to know. Could be an abcess forming or not, but better to know sooner rather than later. Just take yourself into your doctor.

Good luck and let us know when you've seen the doctor. :sunny:
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222