Urinary Problem

dripping after urination, Prostatitis?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Urinary Problem

Postby randyyang » 21 Feb 2017, 06:34

Hey Guys, it's been awhile since i post success story last year: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10749

since then, i still have on going problem with the fissure, It healed couple of times, and then retear again if i got constipation. I've been visted so many doctors , they all said it will heal itself no need surgery. but I keep retearing it even went on 2 month without a problem. I was in fear that i have to live with this heal and retear cycle for the rest of my life.

what even worse is I also developed urinary problem last November, It feels like i can't empty the bladder, every time after i pee, put the pant up some remaining urine will drip out my urethra by walking,sometimes it feels like the last drip of urine get stucked inside of my penis, it's soooo uncomfortable, I've visited so many urologists, they all diagnose with chronic prostatitis, UTI test was clear. after taking prescription for almost four months now nothing helped. I am so devastated, i wonder is there anyone had similar urinary problem like I have? is this caused by anal fissure? will this symptom ever goes away?

I'm depressed, the urinary problem is even worse than fissure, I can't sleep well at night, I can't work, it just uncomfortable all the time!
randyyang
Salt Bather

Topics: 12

Re: Urinary Problem

Postby GilmoreGirl » 21 Feb 2017, 08:01

I'm sorry you're dealing with this - it's just not something anyone should have to go through. I would suggest seeing a pelvic floor physiotherapist!!! I really think that would help you. They deal with the stuff all the time - I see one for a tight pelvic floor from the fissure, and they treat men and women for all kinds of similar things including urinary issues.

Make sure they are specialized in pelvic floor physio, not just regular physio.

-GG
GilmoreGirl
VIP

Topics: 18