Surgery/Botox Update !

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Surgery/Botox Update !

Postby Corsi » 26 Jan 2009, 05:02

Normal reaction Tabby, I will feel the same 4 weeks from now. It's a big thing Tabby, but we have tried so many other things for so long, and we still haven't healed...Image
You are going in for LIS now, and I think that is better than the A/D you were supposed to go in for. This will be fine Tabby, you will heal and you will be able to live again. After LIS we just have to be patient and give our bodies the time it needs to heal.
All this said, I do understand how you feel, I always feel like this when I'm going in for botox...it's like a complete chaos inside...it is terrible, but think about it - torrow it's over and healing can begin.
I was told to use tablets and enema, but I guess there are different ways of doing this...
Image Corsica
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby cherylk » 26 Jan 2009, 06:53

Corsi,
I LOVE your sig. That is a GREAT one!!!!!!!
Tab,
Just keep focusing on Kim and how happy he is that he had LIS and also especially Jen, who tried nitro for months and months and also Tamara!! I'll talk to Dwight for sure today to let him know. I'm not sure if you listed the time of the surgery????
xx
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Guest » 26 Jan 2009, 08:49

I love you guys so much and I really don’t know where I would be without your support – Thank you to each and every one you for being there for me it gives me the strength I need …
Corsi – Thank sweetie Image
I am feeling a little calmer now – I have been feeling this nervy sick way for the last couple of mornings I wake and think of the LIS and my tummy just goes…
I go in for 8am tomorrow and will be done sometime in the morning – depends where I am on the list !
Please thank Dwight for me Cheryl – I will return his prayers …
This time tomorrow it will all be over ….

Postby Corsi » 26 Jan 2009, 10:05

I will send relaxing :redlove: vibes across the North Sea, if they don't work nothing works Image
This time tomorrow Image is your husband going with you?
:redlove: Cheryl...yes I love it too. I have had mammography today. I will send my husband on Manogram tomorrow Image Hope you are OK...
Corsi
King Fissure

Postby cherylk » 26 Jan 2009, 10:23

Can I send my husband for one of those tests when I am angry at him???????????????
cherylk
VIP

Postby Corsi » 26 Jan 2009, 10:27

ANYTIME!!! Just send him over here. Just be aware that things can become a bit...ehm...flat if you do it very often.
Corsi
King Fissure

Postby cherylk » 26 Jan 2009, 10:41

OK then I know whenever I want I can send my husband and our infamous governor that is about to be removed from office to Norway. What a relief to know that I have that option for those two individuals!!
cherylk
VIP

Postby Jen » 26 Jan 2009, 11:30

OMG Cheryl - You are so funny! Sorry to hijack this thread, but your avatar is cracking me up! Now we have 2 firecrackers - Cheryl & Tabby!
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Guest » 26 Jan 2009, 12:48

LOL - Cheryl you are being wicked today Image
Firecrackers Image
Corsi - Hubby will be there by my side - no choice in the matter !!
Hey i feel a breeze of vibes :D