Girls don't poop...LIS

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Girls don't poop...LIS

Postby Corsi » 22 Jul 2009, 12:14

I'll post more pictures in his thread, he has made it very clear that he is NOT going to share a thread with me Image
He really is moody today because it is raining here, and I have sent him out in the garden to pick cherries for me. He is quite lazy Kim??
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Guest » 22 Jul 2009, 12:21

Hahaha. Let Grumpster be lazy!
Did it hurt for the CRS to examine you Corsi? Did he/she say that you retore those cracks? I am so curious as it seems as though we are similar in our problems..

Postby Deleted User 5 » 22 Jul 2009, 12:23

So is that the wine he's been drinking in your siggy -- no, I think it is...NO! You have got him hooked on champagne!
Well, I cannot wait to see his photos. Lazy? Oh, YES! When he was here I had to light his cigars, go get his beer, and even change the TV channels for him on the remote-- but he had no fingers so that was understandable! He was a nasty fissure with me, but once he got to Scotland he seemed to start calming down and by the time he made it to Norway, well, you said he's been behaving himself???
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 22 Jul 2009, 12:24

He needs to come down here and get a bushwacker.....yum

Postby cherylk » 22 Jul 2009, 12:28

Corsi,
I am so happy for your GOOD NEWS!!!!! You have been through a lot, that is for sure!! Like Kim said, you have given many others encouragement with your latest post. I love your sig and your avatar with the Grump!! Image
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Deleted User 5 » 22 Jul 2009, 12:31

Yes, he needs to either come down there and visit Sasha and the kitties and fishies, or go play golf in Indiana with Cheryl.
Of course, Darren may or may not be ready for him, too!
Or BOTH!
Last edited by Deleted User 5 on 22 Jul 2009, 12:43, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 5

Postby Corsi » 22 Jul 2009, 12:42

macymae wrote: Did it hurt for the CRS to examine you Corsi? Did he/she say that you retore those cracks? I am so curious as it seems as though we are similar in our problems..

It was uncomfortable, but not painful like in fissure days. He is very gentle, and both me and my hubby like him and trust him.
He agreed it must be what I tore on Sunday...I hope it heals soon.
The Grumpter thing is so funny, my hubby and children thought I was crazy who brought him on holiday Image
Last edited by Corsi on 27 Feb 2010, 06:37, edited 1 time in total.
Corsi
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 22 Jul 2009, 12:53

Do you feel pain all the time or only certain times? What does it feel like?
My two year old might think Grumpster is funny! But, my Sasha (husky) might think he's dinner....haha

Postby Corsi » 22 Jul 2009, 13:42

I was a bit painful sometimes, but I guess it's normal - after all he was poking around and I have a new, but superficial crack there.
Grumpter, dinner? Did you hear that Kim?
Corsi
King Fissure

Postby Deleted User 5 » 22 Jul 2009, 13:58

Hmm, I think waving Grumpster in front of Sasha's drooling jaws would be JUST the thing to make him act civil!
Deleted User 5