Can't take it anymore!

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Can't take it anymore!

Postby ren0318 » 28 May 2011, 16:58

Well CRAP!!! UPDATE:
I've not had any pain in 3 weeks, NONE> Had the colonoscopy a week ago this past Thursday, had 8 polyps, 3 were pre-cancerous, thank goodness my CRS insisted on a colonoscopy before my LIS......HOWEVER, the fissure, 100% gone, went to see the CRS this Wednesday for a follow up from the scopy and it was gone........
Until this morning, I went BM, I've been in pain ALL DAY>>>>.How and why does this keep happening to me....If it was gone, I don't understand what's happening. The CRS said, "Well since your healed I don't see any reason for the surgery" I said, " me too I agree" that was stinkin' 3 days ago, YURGGGGGGG
Thanks for listening Reno
ren0318
Salt Bather

Topics: 18

Postby frustrated » 06 Jun 2011, 14:14

ren0...how are you doing?
frustrated
Salt Bather

Topics: 8

Postby ren0318 » 06 Jun 2011, 20:54

Thanks for asking frustrated! I'm about the same. goign to see the CSR tomorrow again.....still in pain, bleeding, frustrated! This is not a good time to have to take off work for surgery, but I can't go on like this!!! i'll update you tomorrow after my visit.
ren0318
Salt Bather

Postby itsonlyme » 13 Jun 2011, 15:41

I just had surgery 4 days ago and I am in a ridiculous amount of pain. I mean, sweaty, nauseous bouts of sheer pain. I am in a constant spasm down there and am losing my mind. NOTHING i do relieves the spasming, sitz baths, meds, sitting, standing..
The surgery I had involved a LIS, hemhrroidectomy, and lesion removal. I don't know which component of it is causing the pain, all I know is, I wish this spasming would just stop, or even let up a little.
Any ideas/hope/ tips thrown my way would be greatly appreciated!
itsonlyme

Topics: 1

Postby Guest » 13 Jun 2011, 15:49

I responded in your other post, itsonlyme. Try to get your CRS or any doctor to give you valium. It stopped my spasms after LIS/skin tag removal.

Postby ren0318 » 13 Jun 2011, 16:55

Really? WOW I wish someone would give me something, today has been an awful day. I've been in constant spasm since having a BM this morning. Even ended up in my boss's office in tears!! I'm just so tired.
ren0318
Salt Bather

Postby Deleted User 579 » 13 Jun 2011, 17:17

Oh Ren0 - I totally understand that kind of pain. I had a numer of breakdowns and have done a lot of crying. Did you see a CRS? Any news about treatments?
I really hope the pain gets better soon!
Deleted User 579

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?