pain with soft BM's

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

pain with soft BM's

Postby Idol79 » 18 Oct 2011, 16:49

I keep getting pain even with soft bm's now is this normal? i re tore a few days ago got constipated Image could i have done more damage? the spasms are a nighmare again! Image
Idol79
Salt Bather

Topics: 19

Re: pain with soft BM's

Postby dwarfs8 » 18 Oct 2011, 18:18

I used to be like u, I feel pain even though it's soft and my fissure is almost healed. Then I realized I have internal prolapsed piles, as one fine day, the ugly thingy pops out. The pain frm the fissure and hems are almost similar, those fissure is sharper. And for me my fissure is at 7 o clock but my pain is at 3 o clock. So, I felt v weird, an the pain is more like an abrasion pulling rubbing pain. It does sting if my stools r watery.
Get check by CRS to rule out hems. U may nd other creams for hems instead
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Postby StevePain » 20 Oct 2011, 04:54

Idol79 wrote:I keep getting pain even with soft bm's now is this normal? i re tore a few days ago got constipated Image could i have done more damage? the spasms are a nighmare again! Image

Idol, I'm sorry to hear that..
I have had pain with soft BM's ever since surgery! I reckon that my arse is super sensitive since the surgery and now I have a tear again which is causing me problems, I'm sick of the constant battle, here I am 14 months after surgery, it's like going backwards!!
Please keep us informed.
StevePain
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby Idol79 » 20 Oct 2011, 13:36

StevePain wrote:
Idol79 wrote:I keep getting pain even with soft bm's now is this normal? i re tore a few days ago got constipated Image could i have done more damage? the spasms are a nighmare again! Image

Idol, I'm sorry to hear that..
I have had pain with soft BM's ever since surgery! I reckon that my arse is super sensitive since the surgery and now I have a tear again which is causing me problems, I'm sick of the constant battle, here I am 14 months after surgery, it's like going backwards!!
Please keep us informed.

Bloody hell steve that sucks! sooo sorry Image i think ive made my tear bigger, in pain all the time now, it must be bad ive ordered a doughnut cushion, the first time in 5 years of having this damn thing! lol.
Idol79
Salt Bather

Postby StevePain » 24 Oct 2011, 11:32

I'm having difficulties sitting properly again, a doughnut cushion may well be on the way for me too... The soft BM's are still burning and the pain lasts for hours, just like it used to pre-LIS... I still haven't ruled out hemmies yet as I've had many a problem with them over the years
StevePain
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby cherylk » 24 Oct 2011, 18:35

Those doughnut pillows are quite helpful. I can't believe I sat on one and worked for quite a long while. :roll:
Steve,
Sending healing vibes across the pond!!
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby kesha11 » 26 Oct 2011, 00:24

i had a surgery 2 weeks ago, i can really say that was a very painful period for me to take a BM's every morning as in really pain even if the stool is soft, my doctor said that is due to fissure inside the anus because i was suffered in 6 o'clock sentinel pile anal fissure and even if i had a surgery the lump or a skin comes out again not just one it becomes two right now, hay.. but now i'm a little bit recover from pain and hoping to get rid on it and don't be big again.
kesha11

Postby Idol79 » 07 Nov 2011, 18:53

Its just not healing for long ish periods like before, and the fissure seems to have got a bit bigger, i know my stools have been a bit harder, but what can i do!?!
Idol79
Salt Bather

Postby dwarfs8 » 07 Nov 2011, 18:57

U probably shld go back to ur CRS for review, if have to, after exhausted conservative means, u probably need lis
dwarfs8
King Fissure