Need advice please..

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Need advice please..

Postby Randomgirl_ » 20 Oct 2011, 13:04

Hi, i've just discovered this forum and so though i'd post on something that's been troubling me for the past couple of weeks..
I'm a 19 year female and got diagnosed between January and March this year with an anal fissue (the doctor did a rectal examination), he prescribed rectogesic and that worked pretty well, with the bleeding only coming back in June for a day or two..
But since October 6th, I've been passing blood after almost every bowel movement.. I've noticed its always AFTER I pass stool (So sorry for the details) and that there is never any blood in the stool itself (the stool is normal colour and size, shape etc) the blood nearly always drips out to the extent that it turns the water very very, VERY red (not pink, fully red). There is also rarely any pain or stinging with bloody bowel movements etc unless occasionally when i feel myself tear after accidently straining... of course there have been a few bowel movements such as one earlier this week which had no bleeding, pain or any problems whatsoever. But its kind of worrying :/
I have started to re-apply a new prescription of Rectogesic as of Tuesday so i hope it works...
But yeah, any advice would be appreciated, i've decided myself that if it doesn't clear up within the next three weeks I'm going back to my doctor..
Thanks.
Randomgirl_

Topics: 1

Re: Need advice please..

Postby dwarfs8 » 20 Oct 2011, 18:38

Hi, bleeding without pain cld be from internal hemorrhoids, do get urself check by CRS. Piles with fissures occur together most of the times, as it's caused by straining and pushing and also aggravated by hard stools. So don't wait anymore, go check out by CRS.
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19

Postby TonyStone » 20 Oct 2011, 20:04

I often had a BM with no pain and when I wiped, my hand was dripping with blood. I called that the "CSI Poop"
I figured at some point cops would break in and think I flushed a body down the toilet. It was scary for me too, I would see that blood and my hand would start shaking.
Fingers crossed since my LIS surgery for my fissure , I have not had any bleeding.
TonyStone
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 14

Postby dwarfs8 » 20 Oct 2011, 20:34

tonystone, u r one funny person.. haha
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19

Postby Sue1962 » 21 Oct 2011, 13:05

Tony is one funny guy...I love some of his responses!!!
Sue1962
Fissureologist

Topics: 36

Postby Randomgirl_ » 22 Oct 2011, 11:30

Thanks for the replies guys!
@dwarfs8 Yeah i think I'm going to go to the doctor in the next couple of weeks, thanks for the advice! :)
Haha @TonyStone! That made me laugh! I'm glad everything has been going well since your surgery :)
Randomgirl_

Topics: 1