my experience and path to recovery

my experience

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

my experience and path to recovery

Postby damnfissures » 08 Jul 2014, 20:15

Hello All,

I wanted to share some of my experience so that maybe someone can benefit from it. Again this is based solely on my experience and nothing else.

This has been the 2nd day with very little plain and some discomfort afterward. I am still healing.

I was constipated one day I pushed to hard and the fissure happened. At first it was nothing, it took about 3 months to start hurting. 3 months after the third month since the constipation episode I find my self going to the doctor. After various trial and extremely excruciating pain: this is what is working for me.

- Change your diet: I really mean it. This mean no Meat..... No dairy.
- Reduce your portions - I would eat no breakfast, salad at lunch (No meat, because when I was eating meat it was hard to push out) at dinner have a handfull of beans. Also during the day snack on Beans!!!!
- Get Colace - This is not a laxative but merely a stool softener I take it once every two days.
the goal with the first three is to reduce the size of your stool!!! so if you cheat it will be at your own expense
- no pasta only whole wheat
- Try going to the bathroom once per day this also helps with the stool size (this is very important)
- Before bowel movement take a hot shower with the focus on your Butt. Let your muscles relax.
- After the shower apply Extra Virgin Coconut OIL.... This will work as a lubricant when you defocate
Applu Dilitizen 2% three times a day. ( This is the cream that the doctor prescribed it is supposed to make blood Circulate so the wound heals).... I applied this directly to the muscle thingy in the ANUS
VERY IMPORTANT DO NOT PUT DILITAZEM INSIDE YOUR BUTT WHERE THE FISSURE IS!!!!! IT WILL BURN LIKE HELL!!!
After bowel Movement do not sit down even if it does not hurt. Walk around for 2 hours.
ALSO GET A LOT MORE WATER WITH THE INTAKE OF FIBER AND GO EASY ON TAKING TOO MUCH FIBER AT ONCE IT WILL TURN IN TO DIARREAH LIKE AND ITS GONNA BURN YOU BUT. I DID IT GRADUALLY UNTIL MY BODY GOT USED TO IT.
ITS GONNA BE A LOT OF TRIAL AND ERROR BUT ONCE U FIND THE RIGHT BALANCE ULL BE HAPPY

I have an inside fissure at the left of the muscle entrance of the butt so it stretches out everytime i defocate this is with you need to keep your stools SOFT AND REDUCE STOOL SIZE.

THIS IS WHAT IS WORKING FOR ME AND I JUST WANTED TO SHARE!!!! ILL LOG BACK ON IF I FORGOT SOMETHING.

Aslo I have benefiber bar twice a day and I put 6 scoop of GNC Probiotic and SuperFiber into water. Rememeber to drink lots of water.
sitz baths after bowel movements. if u eat after you have a bm and DO NOT TAKE A SITZ BATH BECAUSE IT RELAXES UR MUSCLES AND U MAY HAVE TO GO AGAIN.... THATS GONNA BURN LIKE HELL BECUASE U ARE HEALING FROM UR FIRST BM

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THIS CONDITION SUCKED!!!!!
damnfissures

Topics: 2