Feeling scared

Suffering with a re-tear

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Feeling scared

Postby Luka » 13 Mar 2015, 12:30

Thank you for the encouragement, jlm1. I am sorry you had other complications from your surgery. I will probably just have my CRS make the call when he gets a good look when I'm put under. There's no way he could look at me properly in the office because I'm so tight (even tighter than usual because I get so nervous). I know he doesn't perform botox, so LIS (with or without fissurectomy) would be my only option. Since I am so tight, he doesn't think botox would work for me, anyway, as it would just be a temporary solution. I will see what he says next week. I'm so nervous about any kind of surgery, but at the same time I am so exhausted from dealing with all this, as I'm sure everyone on this board can relate to. Now I just have to worry about how much everything is going to cost since I don't have any kind of health insurance. I have enough stress as it is just worrying about how I would get through the surgery.
January 2013 - Diagnosed with fissure. Eventually turned chronic.
History of IBS and anxiety disorder, along with fear of using bathrooms other than my own caused it.
Tried Diltiazem, but eventually developed a rash.
LIS surgery scheduled August 26th.
Luka
VIP

Topics: 38