valium

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: valium

Postby Guest » 20 Sep 2007, 08:10

Hey Val-You figured out how to do your avatar. I can relate to that little gal there. I have that same expression a lot!
Noelle, you gorgeous thing you! You are too cute!

Postby val » 20 Sep 2007, 12:57

Hi Lecia,
yeah, I figured how to do it eventually! I thought she looked exactly how I feel at the moment! I haven't got any nice photos, I would look totally miserable and depressed if I had any taken now!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 20 Sep 2007, 21:50

thank you very much Lecia, I need a boost today!!

Postby derryboy » 27 Apr 2009, 05:51

my crs suggest i see my gp about going on diazepam (Valium), i got to speak to my gp on the phone after the nurse went back and explained what mr smith (my crs) said. but my gp gave me a straight to the point no way was he going to prescribed it. so am in a stale mate, nurses n mr smih agree`s i need something to relax things but my gp is a no go. is there any good online places were i could purchase valium. i hear alot of peple buying meds of line. any idea`s my friends
derryboy
King Fissure

Topics: 20

Postby cherylk » 27 Apr 2009, 05:57

Dazzy,
What about asking them for an A/D? That has helped me a lot. I am not a big fan of valium. I think I took one many, many years ago.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Guest » 27 Apr 2009, 07:21

I wonder why Mr. Smith can't prescribe it for you? Or call your gp and request it? It is supported in literature that at small doses it does help with spasms and muscle tightness. After all you have been through they should just hand em over anyway. Cheryl's idea about the antidepressants is a good one. Your serotonin could use a boost after all you have been through painwise. Pain is a natural depleter of serotonin.
I use valium from time to time still but never more than one day at a time and then take a break. Please go back to Mr. Smith and see what he can do.

Postby Fissulyna » 27 Apr 2009, 11:25

Yes, there are places to order it - but with today's economy and loose regulations one never knows what could be in actual pill - I heard of many "counterfeits" and some pills having nothing more than sugar etc. .
I would call your CRS and explain that you have idiotic GP and your CRS should be able to prescribe it Image !!!!! I was prescribed Valium by CRS !
Best of luck buddy Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 27 Apr 2009, 15:16

Darren - I would not trust the internet for such meds ..
Maybe phone Mr Smiths secretary and explain, I did this via some cream she is helpful Image

Postby cherylk » 27 Apr 2009, 16:08

I wouldn't trust the internet either for that type of medicine!!
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby derryboy » 28 Apr 2009, 02:30

Yes guys after looking through the net pages yesterday i decide against buying meds. some of the offers were like to good to be true or very very high in price, plus like you havee all said they could be anything i get or even get nothing sent and lose couple hundred pounds.
tabby i spoke to mr smiths sec and asked her to inquire when mr smith was free for a few mins to see if there was anything i could do myself or if he could make a quick cal to my gp, she called me back just before 4pm yesterday with the advce of carry on with the tramadol and mr smith would see me within the next couple of weeks and he would see when i was due to go back in, and he push this thrugh as urgent. so i guess i will just have to put up and shut up for now. i think the only real people that understand my pain are you guys on ere, outside of this board ive got noone theat truely understands the agony. even my gp, nurses or mr smith. makes me feel very isolated and alone
derryboy
King Fissure

Topics: 20

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion