valium

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: valium

Postby Guest » 28 Apr 2009, 03:58

Goodness me ! Image
I am glad they are treating your case as urgent..
I wonder if the herbal valuim would cut the mustard - Valerian ???
Anyone tried this ???

Postby cherylk » 28 Apr 2009, 06:19

We're all here for you, Dazzy. I agree--most people cannot begin to understand the agony that goes with having an AF. It is so very disruptive and painful. Image
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Corsi » 28 Apr 2009, 08:56

Could you take something else if your body reacts to the valium? I don't know much about these things, but I can relate to what you say about reacting to different types of medicine...
I look at the beautiful card with the kittens everyday Val, and it makes me smile :D I have it in my kitchen...
Corsi Image
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Guest » 28 Apr 2009, 18:28

I am sorry Dazzy. You don't deserve to be treated like this. I think the suggestion of valerian is good one. Don't give up.

Postby derryboy » 29 Apr 2009, 02:41

Thank you all. last night was to say the least rough as hell. the gripping cramp like feeling in my butt kept me awake, i think three hrs if i was luck. . i took tramadol and paracetamol but the cramp/tight like feeling just never moved..i am so tired today, i tod the nurse when she came in half an hr ago, and all she said try and keep a gentle shower(not allowed to have a bath yet due to the open wound) of hot water on my butt while having one my legs raised up on the edge of the bath for 15-20 mins 2/3 times aday.. i have tried heat pads to hot water bottles, nothing helps, i just feel my gp, etc aint taking this to serious, and at times i begin to wonder is it just me being silly, and is this something i am gong to have to learn to live with. i will look at this valerian on the net today, get some info. i just know i need something to help this or am going to go crazy. thank you all for your kind thoughts and suggestions. i love you all x
UPDATE 15.54PM
------------------
my gp came around on a house call after the distric nurse spoke to him after being in today. he think because i have been taken tramadol now since feb he says my body has become immune to the regular dose, and since i cant take anymore than the prescribed dose, he cant prescribe nomore to me. so all he has done is give 10 tramadol so its not a sudden stop. he`s gong to request a letter from mr smith to see what e thinks a suitable med would be until then plenty hots showers, carry on with heat pads, and he thought also about asking mr smith about some sort of test to measure pressure in my rectum, i said look no more anal intrusions please, but he seems to think its the way to go. mean time i lie here in lumber, having to put up with tight, crampy, pains in my butt, and weird wave like feeling in my buttocks....... i will just ave to try and sleep and lie and relax..
derryboy
King Fissure

Topics: 20

Postby Fissulyna » 29 Apr 2009, 13:46

That is just awful Darry-boy Image Image :( Image Image ! I can not understand what is wrong with your GP and pain meds - he is completely incompetent !!! There are so many pain meds that it is just mind boggling that he is calling CRS for advice Image Image Image - oh PLEASE !!!!!!! Can you change the GP ?????!!!!! Also , please ask your CRS could that mass behind your colon make pressure on your nerves and colon and causes spasms !!! Your spasms are so strong that they radiate down your legs and I would really be more aggressive if I were you.
I know that you hate idea of "probing" your poor butt, but it is really helpful exam- that way they will get clear picture of how much you are in pain and stop with meds. restriction shenanigans !!! Image What your CRS is planing to do about your mass anyway ???????!!!!! Will he , at least, take some biopsy samples ????? I am so mad reading about your suffering and total nonchalance with which doctors treat your so serious case that I feel like calling them myself Image Image Image !!!!!
I do not know what else to say, dear Darry - just do not give up - call them over and over until they just give in and help you !!!! Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 29 Apr 2009, 14:50

I hope Mr S can give you something that helps Image
Just crazy Darren Image Image

Postby Guest » 29 Apr 2009, 18:01

That sucks big time. I am so sorry. I was thinking about what other stuff you could try and wonder if you could request flexiril. It is a muscle relaxant but doesn't have the dependency issues of valium so most doctors are less hesistant to prescribe it. I agree, you need a new GP.
You could try the extended dose ultram-maybe that would help?
I am sorry things look so bleak right now. Hang on, brother!

Postby derryboy » 01 May 2009, 02:28

thanks all. your all such beautiful compassionate people. am so very glad to be part of a very family like forum xx. woudnt it be kool if everyone or even some of us, all could meet up somewhere someday, very hard i know as thousands of miles seperate us all. just a nice thought :)
derryboy
King Fissure

Topics: 20

Postby cherylk » 01 May 2009, 06:43

Dazzy,
I have thought the same thing about meeting up. One of my goals is to visit Scotland, so it is not totally unrealistic that I might meet you and Tabby in person one day. Image I just hope I continue to feel good. I have been thinking about you often. Image I hope that you are feeling better and get your situation resolved very soon. We're glad you are part of our little group. You keep Kim company so he doesn't feel like he is the only male who routinely posts messages.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion