valium

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: valium

Postby Fissulyna » 01 May 2009, 09:21

Oh, I am coming to Scotland - that is for sure - portable fan in hand and all Image . Dazzy - dust off that "kilt" buddy !!!! What are your "clan"s colors anyway ; ))) ???
I LOVE your avatar Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby suzyljank » 04 May 2009, 10:23

Valium isn't addicting if you only take one a day or every other day. I use them for spasms but only when I really need to. I think if you use it to much it loses it's effectiveness. You could go more natural with kava kava or valerian or passion flower. The health food store has some wonder natural relaxers. My husband uses the kava to help him relax so he can sleep sometimes and he says it works great. Suzy
suzyljank

Topics: 23
Mood: very optimistic

Postby Fissulyna » 04 May 2009, 10:29

Be a little bit careful with Kava since it can cause liver damage :roll: . Yes, many herbs have nice relaxing properties , but unfortunately for strong sphincter spasms - something stronger is needed. Closest to Valium is Valerian , of course, hence the name Valium - they got the alkaloid formula from Valerian herb and than "adjusted" it so it would be more potent and so that they can put a "patent" seal on it. I guess for somebody with mild spasming , couple of Valerian pills could help Image . Mine spasms were so strong that Valium hardly made any "dent" in them before first LIS. After LIS it helped tremendously though !!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion