VIDEO OF LIS

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: VIDEO OF LIS

Postby Fissulyna » 25 Aug 2008, 13:27

Hey buddies LOL - what a commotion ha ha, sorry I caused so much distress - was not my intention at all Image !!!! I did so many dissections in my life on live and dead animals that this was like "nothing" to me , but I can completely understand all that find it too hard to watch Image - that is why I put the warning on.
Jen - I asked about difference between cauter and the scalpel- was told that there is more control with scalpel since cauter "burns " the tissue and one never knows how much it will "burn" exactly. But, I think that in skillful hands any weapon is equally good or disastrous other way around.
I had the cut outside and I did not have any stitches. It was sooooo tiny that it was hardly visible and if there was not any blood droplets it would be very hard to detect it !!! It healed in 2 days completely !!! I did not mind looking at my butt at all LOL - and it did not look scary in any way !!!
Just some swelling Image and wired tag that started to form . I would be more scared not to watch for infection and such - but it is me Image
Tabby sweetness - I promise - NO MORE VIDEOS XOXOOOOOOOO!!!!
This is going to be my first and last post for today dear friends - have to run - it is my wedding anniversary today Image . I will be back tomorrow Image
LOVE YOU ALL and hope that everybody is doing well today Image :sprinkleheart:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 25 Aug 2008, 16:48

Happy Anniversary, Fiss! How many years has it been? Hope you have a lovely, romantic evening! And we want details!!!

Love your siggy and avatar, Gareth. You are so creative!

Postby Jen » 25 Aug 2008, 17:00

Have fun Fiss! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!!! Image Image Image
Image Image Image
:redlove: :redlove: :redlove:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Corsi » 26 Aug 2008, 01:21

Happy anniversary Fiss Image
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby val » 26 Aug 2008, 03:28

Image Image Image Image :snn: :snn:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FISSY & HUBBY!! Have a lovely day!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 26 Aug 2008, 05:43

Image Image Many Congratulations Mr and Mrs Fissy !!! Image Image

Postby Jo » 28 Aug 2008, 07:58

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Fiss,
Hope you had a wonderful anniversary together and have many, many more!
:'\;redbud: :'\;redbud: :'\;redbud: :'\;redbud: :'\;redbud: :'\;redbud: :'\;redbud: :'\;redbud: :'\;redbud: :'\;redbud: :'\;redbud: :'\;redbud:
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby dano » 08 Oct 2008, 20:04

hey guys,i just watched the videos,i know im a little late....seems like a relatively simple job,i was surprised it was that quick,maybe it was edited for time like movies on tv...i thought it was done inside??,guess not.it does look like one slip of the knife would spell disaster for your rear though..im actually pretty confident i could do this my self,being the "home surgeon" and all,hit me up,i'll do it for 1/2 price Image
dano
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 13

Postby happyass » 09 Oct 2008, 06:01

dano, that's funny!!!!! maybe you can give us a discount too since we are anal fissure boardies!!!! Image
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby happyass » 09 Oct 2008, 06:03

and talking about videos, i was looking up on you tube to see if there were any videos on expressing your dog's anal sacs and i came across a live video (well several from male and female) of a cathertization into the bladder through the pee hole for a male (and there was one for a female too).
and i couldn't watch it the first time but just kept the audio and it sounded so scary!!!!!
then i thought i could watch on the second run, and although it didn't look too bad, the person who had the tube in was not thrilled by any means.
i would hate to have this happen!!!! especially if i was just sitting there in the gurney hanging out!!!!
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74