Cheryl Appt.

Any changes made on the Forum, this is where you will find it. Any news, this is where we will share it with you!

Return to Forum Announcements

Re: Cheryl Appt.

Postby Jo » 21 Aug 2008, 08:13

Cheryl,
Great news about no fissure. Hope the trip home goes safely.
How are you feeling? Any lingering effects of the tests?
Take care,
Jo
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby cherylk » 21 Aug 2008, 13:24

Jo,
I'm a little sore but not bad. I did have a spasm on my way home when I went to use the bathroom at a rest stop and there was a mouse running around the floor. I TOTALLY freaked out because I had to use the bathroom. The spasm subsided after a few minutes. I hope that your son is doing OK. He is for sure in good hands if you are getting direction from the Mayo docs.
Cheryl
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Jo » 21 Aug 2008, 15:34

Cheryl,
Glad you are safely home.
I would probably scream if I saw a dead mouse, that kind of thing always startles me. Glad you are doing well, maybe the mouse started the spasm!
My son is doing alright now, we are really happy with the Dr's that he is seeing there. I don't think we would get better care elsewhere. We are just waiting for the heart docs to review his files that were sent there last week. We dread and anticipate the upcoming treatment he will receive and pray it works.
Thanks Cheryl,
Have a nice night!
Jo
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby cherylk » 21 Aug 2008, 17:04

Jo,
The mouse was very much ALIVE at the rest stop unfortunately!! I worried that it would run up my leg or something!!!
Cheryl
P.S. We'll keep praying for your son, Jared. It is so disconcerting when our children are having probs!!
cherylk
VIP

Postby Jo » 21 Aug 2008, 22:34

Wow, a mouse that is still moving is much more startling!
Thanks for the prayers.
Hoping you are without anymore spasms.
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Jo » 28 Aug 2008, 08:09

Cheryl,
How are you doing? Are you recovered from all the probing of your appointment.
I think I read you went to visit your son. Is this right?
Take care,
Jo
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby cherylk » 28 Aug 2008, 09:30

Jo,
I am starting to recover slowly. They were quite good there, but regulating my Miralax continues to be a big challenge. Had my annual gyno appointment today. I should have stayed home last weekend, but my mother wanted to go visit my son who is in pharmacy school. How are you doing???
Cheryl
cherylk
VIP

Postby Jo » 28 Aug 2008, 09:57

:hi: Cheryl,
Sorry that it is a slow recovery process. Sometimes it is good to relax and rest at home. I know I sure like to. Hope your gyno appt all went well.
I am doing pretty good. Miralax doses are going better. I take about 5 doses per week, sometimes I worry cause I miss one and then don't have bm for days. But usually everything turns out fine. The bleeding is gone again, but still a little sore at times and feel like things are a little tight.
My scar is a little sore from the steroid injections, but in a few days it should feel much better!
I am tired out from my sons visit, I love to see them but it seems to wear me out. I think Jared's illness and stuff seems to be affecting me emotionally. With everything going on I seem to have a little depression which has affected me on and off since my ovary removal. I think someone said the steroid also can cause some depression also. Nothing terrible, but a little blue...
Jo
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Guest » 28 Aug 2008, 10:00

I know when I had the steroid injections I felt more emotional. I have had 15 over 5 years. They say that the injectable shouldn't affect you like oral (I have taken both) and while the oral was definitely worse I could tell it with the injections as well.

I am sorry you are feeling blue. What can we do to cheer you up?

Your gdaughter is such a sweetie. I love that little smile and she likes Hello Kitty too!

Postby Jo » 28 Aug 2008, 10:18

Image Lecia,
15 injections is alot! I hope I don't need many more. My injections yesterday were 15-20 little injections just shallowly into the scar. The surgeon didn't think it should affect me but I think it does. It doesn't take much these days! I know I need to think more on the positive.
My granddaughter makes me smile Image ! She loves Hello Kitty!
You guys are always so supportive, I really appreciate that.
Thanks Lecia.
:truebud:
Jo
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist