What next!!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

What next!!

Postby Guest » 14 Dec 2007, 17:01

I now am adding another new problem to my list.
I am recovering from a TERRIBLE rash cause by nitro (which i stopped taking immediatly).
I now have a sharp tearing feeling when I sit down (not always, but it has happened several times). Like my bum is ripping open! What is up with that!!! What next!
The pain when i go poo is not as bad as usual tho. I would say its uncomfortable, there is some stinging and itching which is relieved when i jump into the tub. There has only been a small amount of blood (or none at all) the last week.
So what is going on with this new pain?? Has this happened to anyone?
I would ask my doctor if I had one. My GP is on vacation until Febuary and my CRS appointment is not for months!! Anyone in Canada having doctor problems like this??
It really pisses me off. I know my doctor would not put up with the pain I have had since July but its totally ok for me to have to. I dont live in a third world country. It should be a crime to make someone wait this long to see a doctor.
Well Im done my ranting. I feel a little better now!!

Re: What next!!

Postby buttgirl » 14 Dec 2007, 17:10

ouch. Sounds painful. It hasn't happened to me, but perhaps you are suffereing from dry skin down there, like when skin at the sides of the mouth cracks and is painful. Perhaps a good, entle moisturizer would be in order, something like cocoa butter or emu oil.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Deleted User 5 » 14 Dec 2007, 17:16

I would be glad that it doesn't seem to have set you back. That your BMs aren't sheer torture!!! Sometimes a new pain could be a new problem, but not always. Give it a couple days and see it it doesn't resolve itself.
Wow, I couldn't imagine not having access to a doctor!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 14 Dec 2007, 18:58

That's too bad, Rose. Your doctor must have someone to take his patients while he is gone. He can't expect people just to wait for him to get back if they are sick.

I think this warrants a call if you are having an allergic reaction. I am sorry you are having to go through this. Maybe after a few days break you bum will be feeling better. Maybe take some warm baths instead of the cream to relax your bottom or maybe just a heating pad. I had to quit taking baths for awhile because the tissue down there is getting so thin and worn from the hot water. I am using a gel pack that I can heat up instead.

Don't forget to use something for the pain like ibuprofen. That can help you relax if you are tense from the pain.