Bleeding out of the blue !!!!????

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Bleeding out of the blue !!!!????

Postby Fissulyna » 31 Jul 2008, 00:23

Hi buddies Image ! Just a quick "hello" so you won't think my fissure crawled out of my butt and strangled me in my sleep LOL - although I doubt it would be that merciful LOL
I am on tons of water, MOM twice a day and Nitro 0.4 - my heart is flattering since I was "whined" off it for long time , but nothing major. I have a diet of a Marmoset - but it is OK - I am size 4 again - hopefully will not go down any more (grrrrrr...).
All of that is helping keeping it VERY soft, so pain is less , thanks God, as long as I am not sitting it is bearable. That is why I have to be short : (, I can not sit for long. I can't type on my belly either since my neck and shoulders started to hurt like crazy - all in all - sorry buddies Image, I don't want you to think that I do not want to write - I just can't.
I will see my 53rd CRS tomorrow , but I already have some hunch that it is not going to be "marvelous" since his nurse called today to say that for the first visit I will just have consultations - as far as I understood no exam will be administered - so yeah - I will print my famous butt photos and throw that nonchalantly on his table.Image
Tabby and Val - it is just atrocious of what they are doing to you girls - Waiting for that long is just incomprehensible Image Image Image !!!! Especially for the surgery app Image - like they are out of funds to pay a surgeon or what ??? Yes, call them 20 times a day - just crazy : (((. I am so sorry buddies - I wish I won a lottery and can pay for all your expenses and that you can go private Image .
Val - sweetness - I am glad that cream is helping out : ( - are you still on antibiotics ? You know - I don't know why none of my CRS would ever try some on me - this tag is really strange behaving - there is still some draining going on - not much, but some yellowish stuff I do find on my pad if I sit for some time : (((. Anyways - hopefully my body will be able to keep that at bay before tag removal .
Lecia baby- I am trying to keep myself from thinking too much about all of that - I am OK during day since my pain is less, but subconsciously it is doing it's dirty work - I wake up with pounding heart - how much i hate that Image - it is all pure stress Image . Hope your butty-butt is behaving more now with new cream :) ???
Talk to you all tomorrow after exam - keep your fingers crossed that he does not rip me apart if he decides to find my butt worthy of his exam !!!
LOVE TO ALL Image and big, BIG HUG Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby buttgirl » 31 Jul 2008, 01:05

good luck fiss. let us know how it goes.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby val » 31 Jul 2008, 01:11

Good luck with your doctor today Fissy Image Image . I still dont like the sound of drainage from the tags, I'm no doctor but surely thats always a sign of an infection?? Christie had an abcess for a long long time which they told her wasnt an infection, and when I had my fistula, my GP looked and said I didnt even have a fissure, let alone a fistula or an infection!Image Image Image Do you feel ill at all, like just before flu? I hope this doctor could at least try you on antibiotics, just to be on the safe side. I hope it isn't an infection though!

:( Tabby, I'm sorry you're in so much pain and waiting for so long, its ridiculous they do this to us. 6-8 weeks is a LONG time when you're hurting badly. I had an operation that needed to be dealt with quickly last month and I was on the phone all day one day, ringing all the secretaries of different surgeons and different departments, insisting that I was seen, and I took ttheir names and told them the consequences would be down to them if anything happened! In the end, I was seen the very next morning (tuesday) and was booked in for the operation on the following monday! Thats how I know if you make a big enough fuss, they will probably hurry it along.Image

Lecia, how are you doing? Hope you're feeling a lot better now?Image
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby buttgirl » 31 Jul 2008, 01:24

I hope it's not an infection fiss. If it is, they will put you on 500-100mg of Flagyl.day. I wish I had had that 2 years ago.
Hope you feel better soon Tabby.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Guest » 31 Jul 2008, 03:20

Ooo Fissy
I am sorry things are so uncomfortable for you Image
Its very frustrating when we cannot sit, lay or stand, the only time I feel comfortable is laying on my bed with my legs raised, I cannot remember the lastime I sat on my sofa like a normal person would !!!
I hope you are doing good today and have minimal pain for your appointment...
I will be thinking of you Image
Goodluck
x
Hi Val
I think I will call them tomorrow before the weekend just to make sure I am on there list and things are moving along, I put my name forward for any cancellations too !
I hope you are doing OK after your surgery…
Are you girls both on the nitro – is this why you are fluttering Fiss ? Do you feel it is helping any Val, I do hope your pain isn’t too bad…
x
Lecia, I am sorry to hear about your rash, that is really annoying, maybe fissys yogurt tip would help, I am sure it would have a nice cooling effect they same the same for vaginal thrush !
Nice to see we have some techno heads on the board , you girls make me laugh ! i liked to rave on in my younger carefree days, how i wish i could boogie again Image
Thanks buttgirl, I hope the ground has stopped spinning for you after your travels !
Your avatar is so scenic and peaceful, I wish I could dive in !

Postby Fissulyna » 31 Jul 2008, 20:22

Hi buddies - just came back from "second opinion" Image . I wish I never went - to make the story short - one of those arrogant docs. that make faces when you describe pain, tell you that you exaggerate size of a tag , that it is just local irritation and than just "cracks you open" like a pomegranate fruit and at the same time tries to have conversation going on with you - like he is doing my hair or something while I squirm in pain on his table. Than he says that there is no fissure either and that before we start cutting tags "which would hurt me much more than LIS" , that I should try suppositories (anti inflammatory) and than come back in 2 weeks. Image I asked if there is a fistula there and he examined me again Image - he did not pay attention first time around Image . Than he went out and said that he would be back with a prescription only to send other young resident doctor to deliver it :flush: - I just looked at my hubby and he said - " I knew it as soon as he came in - all prepped up, Stanford surgeon - hair gelled and all - this is going to be a massacre " and it was. (Guy watches too much of local med . soaps !!!)
So - the only good thing about this is that I do not have any doubts who is a better doctor and a human being at the same time. Image
LOVE TO ALL
Image Pray that I recover fast from exam :(
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby cherylk » 31 Jul 2008, 21:23

Fiss,
You just wonder how some docs made it be docs, right??? Sorry for your bad experience!! Hopefully, you will feel better soon!!
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Guest » 31 Jul 2008, 21:52

What a disappointment. I am to the point where I don't even expect much because I have hoped time after time that this next doctor would help me and listen! I am sorry it did not work out better. When do you go back and see the doctor you saw earlier this week?

I hate to be treated like a number and not like an individual patient. I have come in with typed up history, papers, records, pictures and have had doctors not even give it more than a cursory glance. Your bottom must be so sore from this week. Maybe take a glass of wine into the tub and see if you can relax. I know how hard it is. I cry every day and wonder how can I live the rest of my life in pain.

The cream is helping some but the pain from the nodule/hematoma still hurts a lot. I think it is pressing on the nerve and causing nerve pain. I am starting to feel numb inside my heart from all of this pain. I hope you will not let this b-hole doctor get you down.

Postby Fissulyna » 31 Jul 2008, 22:18

Thanks baby Lecia Image Image - I know you understand completely my "butt pain" as well as my "soul pain" Image - I am trying not to think about the b., but more and more details come back like "flash backs" - some things I forgot , like that question about a photo that I wrote about in another post. I also wrote complete history with dates and all, and he never read it. I just can't let him hurt me further today by being in my thoughts all this time - I might as well have that vine, you know - what a heck !!!!!
Yes, dear buddy, I will stick with my laser-guy, he was so gentle, bless his heart and his hands Image . Even if does not find relief for me , I would never blame him since I would know that he cared and tried his best :( .
I am waiting for the nurse to call me to schedule colonoscopy and he said it will take about a week for insurance to give "go ahead" and than the nurse will call.
I am glad that at least yeast is calming down , but that hematoma is really
stubborn nuisance Image - are they sure there is no infection there Image . Did you try to call them again and see what they think - although it is major event if they "think" - but maybe some celestial alignment might probe them to do so - one never knows Image ???!!!
Jeeez buddy Image - what we have to go through - this is not for animals, let alone humans, maybe is appropriate for some CRSs , just to feel how it looks like Image.
Don't be sad my dear baby- Lecia Image - we have to get better and show them all that we did it all by our perseverance and using OUR brains
and go together to each one of them and do this "fissure dance" that Happy posted Image - Cheryl will make some "cheers" for us LOL to yell on the main lobby of Wake Forest and Stanford Image !!!!!
Love you buddy - wish you were here Image We have to win and we will !!!!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby cherylk » 01 Aug 2008, 09:39

Fiss,
Did you mean me to make some cheers??? I golfed today but didn't do so great.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46