Bleeding out of the blue !!!!????

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Bleeding out of the blue !!!!????

Postby Guest » 28 Jul 2008, 12:48

Image Here's one for you. I would do the same thing. I would be too afraid that I would get yelled at and then they wouldn't see me and put me in the problem patient category. So I think you're doing the right thing. Make sure to use some mouthwash before you go so you don't smell like an Alkie! I have been praying for you all day. Image

Postby happyass » 28 Jul 2008, 13:40

fissy relax :-)
good luck.
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Fissulyna » 28 Jul 2008, 20:08

Hi all Image ,

Just a quick update since I am so exhausted of not sleeping tonight and going through all of that butt poking that I can hardly keep my eyes open now that I can finally relax since my butt survived all of that Image
Dr. was very courteous , warm and gentle very, very much - for which I am eternally grateful. He also concluded that my butt it tight and asked me to squeeze my sphincter over his finger and when I did he said: " Oooouuh!!!" which I found so funny but did not laugh - it was like I squeezed too much or something LOL. He just did not expect that it can be made even more tighter than it already was- just funny.
Anyway - he wants me to do colonoscopy , than if all is well, he will put me "out" and relax my sphincter to see if fissure is there- he suspects that it must be there but that it is 50% healed and in he fold and can not bee seen by regular exam. While I am under he would cut off both of my tags - he does not like them as much as I don't and tried to explain that there is slight difference between simple skin tags and centennial piles - and mine are more of the second type ( sorry guys for not being more specific - after butt exam, I am half dazed and can remember just the most important stuff - like what is going to be done - the rest is just a blur :roll: ).
He could not see inside hemorrhoids - he said I have none visible with regular light scope and that he will check it all in detail during colonoscopy and that he would be even able to see if colon is pressured from outside by any other organ - that is why I agreed to colonoscopy the most.
Oh, yes, where I was- while I would be "out" during tag removal and detailed search for fissure, if he finds one he would do LIS on my opposite
side, but we will have one more consult before all of that. Now I have to do colonoscopy first, and it will be in about 2 weeks .
He did not see any infection or fistula.
I just had a call from another CRS that I was trying to reach for 10 days and gave up all hope - of course he had to call now that I already had exam with this guy. Maybe I should see him for sec. opinion - I mean, what the heck !?! My butt is sore anyway- better to scope it before it gets better again - I could hear one more suggestion Image . Maybe it will differ :roll: , although I like first one, I mean, I am getting rid of those tags no matter what !
Thank you all so much for well wishing and prayers - I am sure they helped immensely Image Image !!!!! You all are in my thoughts always !!! I probably forgot some things to say, but I will write as soon as I remember - had to take a shower now XOXOOOOOOOoooo...
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Deleted User 5 » 28 Jul 2008, 20:15

I like the idea of a second opinion, Fissy-girl! At least soon you will know something more concrete and that is exactly what you need to get better. I know you will be glad to get rid of those yucky skin tags...
You get some rest and get your mind off your butt as much as you can!
Last edited by Deleted User 5 on 28 Jul 2008, 20:18, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 5

Postby cherylk » 28 Jul 2008, 20:17

Fiss,
Thanks for the update. Hopefully, you were relaxed through all of the exam. I prayed for you at that time and even got nervous for you!! I am assuming that you have never b/4 had a colonoscopy.
Cheryl
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Guest » 28 Jul 2008, 20:42

Wow-he sounds like he really is interested in helping you. I think a colonoscopy would be a good idea. I am glad that you survived and made it back safe and sound.

Get some rest and check in in the morning!

Postby buttgirl » 28 Jul 2008, 22:16

sounds liek a ccaring doc. I hope he is able to help you Fiss. Keep us posted.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby val » 29 Jul 2008, 00:49

I'm so glad that you got a caring, gentle, understanding doctor and that he's doing all he can to help. I'm sure you'll be glad to get rid of the tags!

Isnt it typical to get a call from the other guy!! A second opinion is always worth a shot, although the one you had yesterday sounds as if he knows what he's talking about.

I'm so very pleased you havent got a fistula or infection, I was worried you had one!

Hope you feel better soon, and havent got too long to wait for your colonoscopy.

XXXXOOOOO
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 29 Jul 2008, 04:05

Hey Fiss
This sounds very postive news Image
So glad you liked laser guy , intresting what you said about the tags ,
i am in that same boat , skin tags are no problems when they are small pips of skin, but when they are sitting within the fissure its obvious it will cause problems in healing our fissure....
I think laser guy has it going on :D
Welldone you for surviving the enema and the exam
Hope you are doing good today :truebud:
x

Postby happyass » 29 Jul 2008, 07:26

excellent prospects fissy.
for me, i think my colonoscopy was part of the healing equation for me to get on with my fissure.
i felt so much better after the colonoscopy that combined with what i was doing then, helped me to where i am now.
second opinion sounds dandy. why not!?
and then you can go with your gut feeling after it.
however, just for peace of mind and all those other goodies your doc from yesterday added, keep your colonoscopy.
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74