Bleeding seven weeks after fistulectomy and seton suture.

Fistula support sub forum. Are you having, or have you had surgery for a Fistula? Or are you just looking for information? We will help where we can and are here to offer support, member-to-member. Check out our Fistula Success Stories sub-forum too!!

Return to FISTULA - Are you having surgery for a Fistula or already had it?

Bleeding seven weeks after fistulectomy and seton suture.

Postby PetrifiedEm » 14 Jan 2014, 19:14

Help!! I had my op 7 weeks ago and have had a horrible time since. I have had two bad infections and lots of pain. I have been infection free for over a week and have gone back to work today but now after bm's I get a horrible itching and fresh blood. Not lots but enough to make me worry. Nothing looks infected and I can't even work out where the blood comes from. Has anybody else had this?

:thanx:

Em
PetrifiedEm

Topics: 2

Re: Bleeding seven weeks after fistulectomy and seton suture

Postby tll » 21 Jan 2014, 08:02

I had a seton placement and a fistulotomy 6 weeks ago not a fistulectomy, but mine has bled some too the last 2 days it started bleeding a little more its normal it can take a while for it to completely heal even though with mine they have to do a 2 part surgery because of where mine is at so in 2 weeks I go back in to finish the surgery and pray that's it and I heal fast and its done so tired of it I have had draining for almost 6 months total its very old wearing cotton and pads all the time hope yours is getting better.
tll
Salt Bather

Topics: 3

Return to FISTULA - Are you having surgery for a Fistula or already had it?