Booked Surgery for 9 July - questions!

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Booked Surgery for 9 July - questions!

Postby Guest » 10 Jul 2008, 15:47

Fiss Image
Is your CRS back from holidays soon ? Do you trust him ? Image
Maybe you could wait for him to return ? I am glad you are looking into this , you deserve to be carefree...
Take care
x

Postby Guest » 10 Jul 2008, 16:02

There is a CRS in Denver that I like, Fiss. His name is Craig Brown. He is very nice and patient. He has treated both me and my hubby.

It is hard to know what the next step to take is after you feel like you have exhausted all the options and it is hard to have any hope that it will help anyway. But once I give into that thinking then it is all over for me. We have to keep trying. There must be something that can be done. What about the San Fran area?

Postby Fissulyna » 10 Jul 2008, 18:08

Hey, thanks buddies for your comforting words Image :truebud: Image ! Baby- Lecia, thanks for the name of a doctor ! One never knows how far one will go in the search for help : ( ! I know that I should not despair and continue fighting, but those days I just wish somebody literary
"swoops me" and takes me to the doctor. My hubby called today CRS center in Walnut Creek (the guy with lasers) and they had first available app. for 28th. So, yeah, only 18 more days LOL Image
LOVE TO ALL !
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby cherylk » 10 Jul 2008, 18:27

Fiss, Tabby, and Val,
Sending all of you healing vibs and good decision-making powers as you all try to decide what course of action to take for your health issues.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Fissulyna » 10 Jul 2008, 19:11

Thanks Cheryl -we definitely need any good vibe that can come our way :(
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby val » 11 Jul 2008, 01:17

Yeah, we do, thanks Cheryl!
Fissy, dont give up buddy!!! It got better before, it will get better again! I wake up every morning hoping it will have got a bit better overnight and it never has BUT it will, it has to!! I'm sure our little butts want to heal themselves and not hurt like this all the time!
Please dont give up hope Image :( :(
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 11 Jul 2008, 09:46

Yes, please don't give up and don't run away from us, Fiss! or anyone else for that matter!

Just remember a few weeks ago you were doing better and you will get back to there. But this spiraling has to stop doesn't it? I hope the laser doctor can be helpful. We just have to tell ourselves we are not out of options.

Image you all!

Postby Fissulyna » 11 Jul 2008, 15:59

My dearest buddies Image - I have no idea how you read my mind , not even the closest people here know what is actually in my head - but you got it miles away Image !!!! Last night I cried unconsolably and just wanted to die :( :( :( - my sphincter was in such strong spasm , I saw no hope Image
and just wished to crawl somewhere make myself invisible to others and to myself too. Just this morning I thought I would not be able to post at all in this mood , but I made myself come to you and boy am I glad Image Image Image :sprinkleheart: ! And guess what - my catchup came Image - and no wonder I was spasming like crazy Image !!!! It came one week early and there was no way I could predict it coming and associate it with monthly curse Image . Now , I feel somewhat relieved if that was causing my strong spasms , maybe they will go when period stops Image Image , that is now my last hope ... I tried Primrose and Velarian, and even Flexaril - nothing helped with that awful pain. Now pain even radiates in my back - I wish I can have hysterectomy with ovaries and all - oh well...(sigh)
Anyway - thank you my bestest friends Image - thanks for knowing me so well and knowing that I wanted to disappear and bringing me back to you - love is a small word what I feel for you ..... Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Guest » 11 Jul 2008, 16:17

Well, at least we figured out what the culprit is-you beat me getting your period this time. You are way early! I wonder if that is making things even worse since you are off schedule so maybe your hormones are a bit off this month.
I know what you mean about the hysterectomy. I am seeing a gyn to see if any of the pain could be exacerbated by the way my uterus is tilting back into my rectum. I wouldn't mind getting rid of this thing. No more periods!!!!

I am glad you came back. I've been thinking about you this morning and wondered if I was going to have to drag you back on the board and force you to post so you didn't retreat. How long does your period last? Hopefully in a few days you will start to feel more baseline again.

:thinkofyou:

Postby Fissulyna » 11 Jul 2008, 18:33

Yes : ((, I got my period , like, in 19 days :( ! My hormones are totally messed up and my periods are sooooo heavy that I would not be surprised that I am anemic again Image. My uterus is also tilted and again, I am becoming more and more suspicious about possibility of having endometrial
tissue "growing" around my colon and making all of this chaos EVERY SINGLE period Image . Even before the LIS,my fissure opened ALWAYS around my period :pale: Image Image Image . My fissure that appeared in April appeared just before the period Image. Maybe I should look for good Gyn asap ? I have no will now, but my hubby already is doing some research and hopefully will stumble across something ...
Thanks buddy for thinking about me :sprinkleheart: , and yes-drag me LOL, since only that way I can move Image
XOXOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo....xxxxxx
Fissulyna
VIP