Count down to surgery

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Count down to surgery

Postby cherylk » 03 Jul 2008, 07:20

BA,
Your dog is probably helping your recovery! Let us know how golfing goes. I get discouraged about my golfing progress and have to keep telling myself that it is supposed to be fun! I think I am too competitive in my league, and when I try too hard, my golfing gets worse.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Guest » 05 Jul 2008, 10:20

Time for an update. I am about 91% recovered and inching toward the finish line. Still doing sitz baths two per day and experience mild discomfort on BM's. Sticking with the diet.
As for my golf game got in my first round of the year and can tell you it was awesome despite the fact my game needs serious surgical intervention. No physical issues although careful planning as to BM were made. Heading out again today.
Hope everyone is having a good day. D

Postby cherylk » 05 Jul 2008, 10:37

BA,
Glad you were able to go golfing. Your attitude is inspirational. If you decide how I can surgically improve my golf game, please let me know. It also needs help, but at least I can golf. That is what I keep telling myself.
To continued healing and improvement Image
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46