Fed up Newbie, Help!!!!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Fed up Newbie, Help!!!!

Postby happyass » 24 Jun 2009, 05:46

i had success in healing of it but it was a long 5 years...that is four years is when i had enough of it that i finally signed up for surgery but then i crossed paths with macrobiotics and squatting that it seemed to turn things around for me. it took about year 5 to really just feel normal.
i think a big part of my problem was that i was so stressed out about going to poo that i just tightened up even more and well, i was tight assed to begin with, that it just made matters worse.
squatting and being open to yogic breathing while pooing and absolutely only going to poo on my body's time clock - not mine - helped some. combine this with diet and exercise, it complemented one another.
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Re: Fed up Newbie, Help!!!!

Postby pinky » 01 Jul 2009, 08:10

India,
Sorry for the late reply.I did have LIS on the nhs finally.its a long story and after i got fed up of waiting on the nhs,i saw a crs privately.he was Godsent and saved me.he performed the LIS on the nhs after trying out botox.I did have anal manometry as my fissure was post delivery.He wanted to make sure LIS was the right treatment.
I take magnesium supplements 300mg every night.Not MOM.
How are you now?
pinky
Fissureologist

Topics: 6