Fissure

Botox

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Fissure

Postby Shellybelly » 29 Sep 2022, 17:12

Hi guys I just wanted to share my story I got my fissure almost 3 yrs ago. For 1st few weeks I didn't know I had a hemorrhoid so that went untreated and then constipation on holiday started the fissure. I went to my doctor she confirmed fissure and gave me recotgesic. It was horrible in those first few weeks months I rise horses for a living so I couldn't actually stop that and I was too embarrassed to tell ppl. I had fever chills and chronic depression beacuse of this. It really ruined my life. It would come and go for weeks and months I relied on dulcosoft but it was turning my stomach. Fast forward a Yr I seen lots of diff doctors all said same thing do this do that etc. I eventually got an appointment for a colorectal surgeon but cancelled it a week before hand I thought I was healed. Nope came back few days later. The stress of it was making it worse. I very foolishly waited a year before I seen the colorectal surgeon and they made a plan for botox 1st. I had the botox this past February. Hand on my heart I'd say it didn't heal me fully some days I thought not at all but touch wood I'm really good with a few mths. I gave another check up soon. The botox is nothing to worry about. I was back in the saddle 4 or 5 days later. I think if u can at all wash yourself after a bm that helps immensely. If anyone wants to ask me questions I'm here for you. Trust me the mind plays an awfully big part in your healing.
Shellybelly

Topics: 1